page number 229

Diya was asleep when Arjun arrived back, he got into the bed and wrapped his arm around her trying not to disturb her, she was such a light sleeper that he'd have to calculate all his movements. 
With the first ray of the sun, Diya, slowly slipped out of Arjun's hold but Arjun's hand caught her again, as usual. 

"Mrs. Goenka you have to complete what you started yesterday" Arjun said groggily

"Call me Mrs. Goenka and I'll do nothing of that sort" Diya warned him trying to free herself from the grip

"Come on Diya, it's too early come back to bed, please I don't wanna get up so early" Arjun said, irritability changing to pleading 

Diya got into the bed and ruffled Arjun's hair. She loved what they had right now but she also couldn't afford to miss out on work, the sooner they'd complete their work, the sooner they could leave for Dehli, 

"You can sleep for longer Arjun, I have to finish some work, don't worry" She said and left the bed after giving him a peck on the cheek. Arjun was too tired to argue, he'd returned just an hour ago and decided to continue sleeping.

_

"You know I'm more interesting than this book" Arjun said as he dropped his bag on the couch, pounced on the bed and threw his shoes on the floor. He then lay horizontally putting the weight of his head on his elbow. Diya was concentrating on her book. 

"You're back early today" She said looking at her watch, it was almost 12.30 in the night, she meant it sarcastically 

"Yeah I went for site inspection now so those bastards wouldn't disturb our sleep"

"Actually just mine, because you promised to wait for me and then ended up sleeping!" Arjun said slowly pushing himself towards Diya. 

"Yeah, I know i tried staying up didn't even realize when I slept" Diya said and then went back to her book, she was going to find out who the killer was at the end of the gripping murder mystery. 

"Wow, I just slogged the entire day and here I am, zero attention from my wife!" Arjun exclaimed looking at Diya

"tsk, wait for a few minutes no" Diya said not even looking up from the book. She suddenly felt the book snatched from her hands. Arjun held it and smirked at her. She tried to get it from him but Arjun got out of the bed

"Arjun give me the book!" Diya demanded

"Come and get it" Arjun teased her

"oh okay, just dont remove your finger from the page that I was on" Diya said and then came to get it. Arjun waited there holding the book in his hand he then raised it for Diya to get it. Diya got on her toes to try to get it and suddenly Arjun arms snaked around her waist and pulled her closer. They made eye contact and Arjun accidentally flung the book on the bed and dived into Diya's lips. A furious Diya dived right back in. This time it wasn't soft or sensual. They were fighting to gain dominance, Arjun's tongue demanded it's way in and so did Diya's, a war had begun in their mouths. Diya kissed him harder and harder, furious for him disturbing her it was like she was getting her revenge making him feel like a beginner in this game. Arjun tries to grab the dominance but Diya just wouldn't let him. She was a more experienced player but she'd act it out only when she wanted to. Arjun seemed to enjoy this, it became more like a challenge to him. Her anger had boiled into passion and Arjun seemed to be making the most of it.

He had suddnely sought dominance. His hand went inside her top, travelling all over her bare back, they suddenly felt breathless and stopped for a moment. This time Arjun began again, biting her upper lip, rupturing it and enjoying it. She knew how to play this game and playing a game only becomes fun when the opponent knows how to play it. Her hands that were perviously lingering around in his hair found their path down to the neck, she began touching his neck sensually to gain an upped hand.