relax, you're not going to let them down

At 5.10 Diya walked out of her uncles office, carrying the papers of her dad's independence and her subjugation. The papers clearly stated that in any event, Diya and Arjun weren't allowed to divorce each other for the next 5 years or the properties that were initially under her uncle's name, now under her father's name, would go to charity.

There was a prediction of thunder shower that day. Yet she walked, confused, she didn't know how to break it to Arjun, especially after giving him all the hope. She suddenly got a call from her office.

-

As Arjun drank coffee, Mehul sat there skimming through a few papers, "So congratulations man, apparently she isn't a 'gold digger'"

"Exactly, and that's why the annulment seems wrong, things are finally going in the correct direction and you know how much a separation of the CEO can effect the business"

"Come on Arjun, you're the CEO now, of such a huge Merger! Why do you think they'd give any shizz about you getting divorced, and no one will even find out! Just relax and don't over think so much"

"Hmm"

"SO what's your plan after the annulment?"

"Well, i actually, dad wanted me to handle the electricity and school project in Rajghera, a village little ahead of Gurgaon, it was papa's town, so he is a little attached to it, so I was planning to personally look after it"

"Arjun, Till a few years ago if someone would have told me that you would be lost in business, then I don't think I would've believed them, but now, project after project!"

"Also listen, I wanted to park a few funds, we have been in surplus as of now and I don't wanna lose out on them through mismanagement, so the paperwork, can you take care of it?"

"yeah obviously I'll take care of the paper work ya, I'm not your corportae lawyer for nothing, although Park new funds? how?"

"We were thinking about Acquiring a company, you know a start up and venture out in lifestyle retail"

"Oh you know what, Natasha was showing me this site the other day! It has amazing collections, there's some site called Tiger lily, you've gotta check it out! and it has good stuff on amazing prices, you can't even imagine how much money it saves me for Natasha's birthday or any special occassions"

Tiger Lily, why did it sound familiar to Arjun, he suddenly thought of the board he had seen, oh yes, the day he went to give Diya's file, Omg! It was Diya's Company, Arjun thought. She was talking about how the investors weren't cooperating, I mean she wasn't talking to him, she was on call, maybe they could park their funds there.

-

"Diya investors have been threatening to pull out"

"I've known this for years Avinash, tell me something new, and can we sort the new problem at hand" Diya said as she swiftly walked between two glass doors.

"ma'am, the server is down, we're working on it, a young girl who had probably just graduated said as she rose up"

"I don't get this, actually does no one get it? do you have no idea, tell me? Do they not teach you anything about this in your fancy ass colleges, about how wasting a customer's second also ruins our image. There is something called customer real time, if you don't know, please google it!" An enraged Diya said, the Server going down wasn't that bad, it just meant that too many people were using the site but she was too enraged to be questioned right now

"Where is the IT team on this? Diya asked as she sat on the table and peeked onto the computer

"On it ma'am!" screamed someone from a different glass cabinet