Epilogue

Emma

Even though Ethan and I are really happy, I've been feeling the need to be perfect around him.

I didn't want our relationship to get thrown away again, and I guess losing him is what scares me the most.

I never again questioned anything nice that he did for me. I just thanked him and hoped that he couldn't see the question still there in my eyes.

Maybe I'll never get used to being treated right.

Hopefully this summer will be good for us.

Going to New Jersey for a couple of weeks, and we are going with our friends to Olivia's beach house in Florida.

Olivia and I went on so many vacations there. I can't wait to spend the next one with Ethan and all of our friends.

-

Ethan

Emma and I are great. I'm excited to take her to New Jersey this summer.

I haven't told her yet, but my band from home booked a few gigs around Jersey, so we're going to have a ton of fun with that.

I could tell that Emma was finally starting to have more self-respect and love, and she was finally starting to believe in herself a little.

All of our friends are going to Olivia's beach house in Florida for a couple of weeks, and I'm so excited to for vacation with Emma and all of our friends.

Hopefully this summer will be good for us.