Twenty One

Emma's POV

Ethan smiled widely at me before taking my hand and leading me into the laser tag zone.

We found a place to hide so that we could jump out and shoot people with our lasers.

Needless to say that we were the oldest people there, but Ethan and I both felt like kids again.

There was a birthday party worth of children running around, and Ethan and I were definitely winning against them. We could run faster, climb faster, and we had smarter tactics than all of them.

As I was running around the place with Ethan, I saw the smile on his face, and my heart skipped a beat and started racing faster.

I never knew falling in love could be this easy.

Just seeing his smile makes the butterflies in my stomach go wild. Not to mention the whole zoo.

The way he turned his head and smiled at me while he was running ahead of me made my heart go crazy. I really really love this boy.

After another twenty minutes of running, hiding, shooting lasers, and laughing, the game ended, and we went to the desk to return the vests and laser guns.

The leaderboard showed on the tv, and Ethan and I won. He gave me a double high five before bringing me in for a hug.

I leaned my chin up, and he pecked my lips.

"We won!"

"We were also about ten years older than most of the kids in there, but we did in fact win." I responded, smiling at him.

"Wanna go to the arcade?" Ethan asked.

"Sure."

He took my hand and led me up the stairs and down a hallway, and he paid for two game cards before taking me into the arcade.

We found the skee ball, and Ethan insisted on standing behind me, and guiding my arm to throw the ball. I think he just wanted an excuse to basically hug me from behind in public. I didn't mind at all.

I loved that his hand was gently placed on the small of my back, and his other hand was on top of mine as he guided my arm to throw another skee ball.

The way I turned my head to smile at him and he sweetly pecked my lips.

He just made me feel so loved.

We started to walk around the arcade, and we stopped to play some classic games like Pac-Man, Space Invaders, Frogger, and Mario Brothers.

There was even a MarioKart one. Ethan and I were having a blast.

We got so many tickets on our cards, that Ethan got me a stuffed bear that said New Jersey on it. It was adorable.

It was dark out by the time we got into the car, so Ethan gently pulled my face towards his and kissed my lips.

I melted into it, and his tongue slipped into my mouth as a warmth from the kiss ran through my body. I always loved how tender his kisses were. His lips were so soft.

Anyway, we pulled away and Ethan started the car, and then we went to the local coffee shop.

He ordered for us, mentioning to me that they have the best hot mochas around, and that I had to try what his usual order was.

We sat down in a tiny booth, and he watched as I took the first sip of my coffee. It was amazing.

"Wow. This is phenomenal. I didn't think that there could be better coffee in such a small town than in LA."