1

"Athy, let's go to the crepe shop again today!" Jennette said while pulling Athanasia's arm, walking towards the crepe shop. It is located near their school so they often went there after school. Rumour has it that they sell the tastiest crepes!

"Sure. I'll try the strawberry ones today." She replied and walked into the shop.

"Welcome to- oh good to see you again. What would you like today?" Ijekiel greeted them with a smile.

"One chocolate banana and one strawberry please." Jennette said while taking out some money from her wallet to pay. "This time is on me" she told Athanasia.

"Oh dear I forgot my student card. Athy, let's use yours."

"Sure, here." Athanasia placed her student card on the counter. It's an important thing since students get 10% discount! Just then, the entrance door opened.

"Yo Kiel, what do you want me here?" a young man with black silky hair and red topaz eyes entered the shop.

"Hi Lucas. Today is our 2nd anniversary, I was thinking there might be more customers since there's discount. I don't think I can handle it by myself."

"Fine. Treat me after this."

"Sure but since you're here, make one of their orders. Strawberry is easier, I'll make the chocolate banana one."

Lucas put down his things, wore an apron and went to the kitchen.

"2nd anniversary? and you're already so famous?" Athanasia asked in curiosity.

"Yes. Maybe it's located near school so students will come here after school." Ijekiel said and went in the kitchen to help Lucas, leaving the girls at the counter.

"One chocolate banana and strawberry crepe coming right up! Please enjoy" Ijekiel came out the kitchen with two delicious looking crepes in his hands after a while.

"Thank you. We'll come again tomorrow." Jennette took the crepes and passed the strawberry one to Athanasia.

After they left the shop, Jennette screamed so loud that Athanasia was worried her eardrums will bleed.

"KYAAA LUCAS IS AS HANDSOME AS EVER!!! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE IN A CREPE SHOP?"

"Jennette! People are watching!"

"I wonder if he'll be here again tomorrow."

"No wonder you said we're coming back tomorrow"

"Well he ranked 2nd in the 'top ten most handsome boys' in our school! He even has a nickname called 'lonely black wolf' because he rarely talks to anyone except Ijekiel."

'Well, that's what people see from the outside. I know him longer than anyone else. He is annoyingly annoying despite his looks.'

"But I prefer Ijekiel. He's like a prince charming. Ahhh so wonderful."

"Stop daydreaming. Eat your crepe."

"Athy, can I try yours? Is it nice? Here you can try mine too." Jennette and Athanasia switched their crepes to try.

Jennette took a bite and Athanasia took a bite of the chocolate banana crepe too. "Hmm I prefer strawberry." Athanasia said as she took back her crepe.

"Lucas? A new staff?"
"I went to that shop yesterday. Only Ijekiel was there, as usual."
"Maybe he just came today"
"Let's go check it out!"

Just a few moments after Athanasia and Jennette left the shop, women of all ages came swarming into the shop. They ordered strawberry crepes because they heard Athanasia saying it was delicious.

Obelia Bakery: Crêpeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें