I: Souless

"It might take a year, it might take a day, but what's meant to be will always find it's way."

Aurora's P.O.V

Darkness sorrounded me all over. No hint of light was seen anywhere. Chills ran up my spine as I was engulfed in the absence of light. I felt the heavy sticky air cling to my face with every step I made.

"HELLO! IS ANYBODY THERE!" I heard myself yell.

Nothing.

I walked and walked for what seemed to be endless hours, having a little hope to find something. Anything. Light. A voice. A face. I scanned every inch of the never ending eternity I was in and caught the faint glow of something. A white figure. I focused my eyes more on this....thing and heard a laugh. A cheerful innocent laugh piercing through my ears. I cringed and walked heavily toward the white figure laughing. The closer I got the more shape the figure got. It was wearing a white dress. Her hair had a white bow pulling her hair back. Her skin was pale white and almost see through. It was a girl. I recognized her from somewhere.

"Hey you!" I yelled.

She looked back and giggled and continued on her way skipping around like a little girl. My eyes furrowed as I continued following her. Where is she going? I quickened my pace but failed to reach her. Her laugh continued echoeing in the darkness which convinced me this was real. Atleast that's what I thought. Random mist began to form around making the girl disappear.

"No! Come back!" I yelled as I hit for a run.

I ran and ran nowhere, mist covering everything in the darkness. My eyes grew wide and scared as the world began to blur around me. I crouched down on whatever I stood on and hugged my knees, rocking myself. I was alone. I was scared. The only light I had seen was now gone. I sat there, cuddled to myself, feeling my breath grow heavy. Where was I? Suddenly I heard a faint sound. Every second that passed the sound got louder and louder. The sound of someone crying. I let my ears follow the sound turning my head towards that direction and saw the girl again. Her back towards me, crouched on the floor looking at something. I stood up and walked to her. I saw as her head slightly turned at my footsteps but she stayed still. I got closer, stood right behind her as she continued weeping. Her hand moved forward touching that something. It was a grave. I looked around me to find myself standing on a graveyard. Tombs and graves were laid out everywhere. I was in a cemetery. I looked back at the girl who gave a piercing cry.

"What's wrong? Hey, are you ok?" I asked.

The girl surprisingly began to laugh.

"You did this!" She yelled yet she still wouldn't look at me.

"What?"

"YOU DID THIS!!" She screamed. "YOU MONSTER!"

Wide- eyed I looked at the name of the grave. I felt my heart sunk as I saw the name engraved. It was his name. No! No. That can't be. He can't be dead. That's impossible. He was alive not too long ago. How is he dead?

"Aurora." I heard another voice say.

Both of us looked up at the same time toward the sound of the voice. I saw as she stood up, wiping her tears away replacing it with a smile. I then realized the voice wasn't talking to me, but to her. Wait. If she's Aurora then? I took a better glance at her and felt my jaw drop. That girl. It was me. I watched as my replica walked towards another shady figure appearing extending her hand at it.

"You're here." She chimed.

"Yes. For you my love." The husky voice said.

I recognized that voice anywhere I went. It was his voice. His voice ran chills down my spine as it made butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't help but run to him.