XIX: She Don't Love Me

"Light is easy to love. Show me your darkness."

Aurora's P.O.V

Gangsta- Kehlani

"Zayn, what do you want from me?"

"I want you baby girl." He whispers. "Really bad."

His hazel eyes flicker down to my lips hungrily before looking back up to my eyes in desperation. It was obvious that he himself was shocked from his own words, as was I, but that didn't stop him from releasing a groan from deep inside his chest as he eyed me carefully, with pupils dilated from probably how drunk he was.

"Aurora, me not having you is driving me mad baby girl."

"Seems to me that you like what you can't have, silly boy." I smirk, biting my bottom lip as I do, yet his words penetrated every thought I had. He wants me, he's vulnerable, and he's desperate for me despite Gigi being a few inches away.

"Don't bite your lip Rora, you're driving me insane." He whispers, his breathe tickling my earlobes as he lowers his lips down and ghostly places his lips on my jaw, restraining himself from doing anything any further.

"What are you going to do about it, Malik?" I cock an eyebrow at him, biting my lip again purposely to agitate him and as payback from all the teasing he's ever given me with his sexy godly looks.

"Fuck." I hear him mutter and he groans, pressing me tighter and closer to him. "You love tempting me, don't you Rora."

"I do no such thing." I mutter innocently, battering my long lashes at him. I open my mouth to mutter more stupid nonsense to him, but I loose track of time when I feel him wrap his arms around my waist tightly and digs his face into the crook of my neck. I sucked in a breathe once I begin feeling him plant small wet kisses on my neck gently and without realizing it, Zayn had shifted us across the dance floor slickly.

"Zayn." I whispered, my breathe shaking from the intensity of not only his smell but the weakness I endure inside of me when he touches me.

"Mm?" I hear him mumble as he continues using his lips on me as an advantage and distraction before pushing us through a door on the side of the beach house, down a small walkway and into another room where he pushes me against the wall and hovers over me instantly. He pins my right arm to the side of my head on the wall whilst my left hand reaches over to pull at the ends of his hair. He groans and curses under his breathe at the contact and releases my right arm to place both his hands under my thighs and hoists me up in a single swift movement.

My legs instantly wrap around his torso and with the way he was kissing up and down my neck, gasps beginning to escape my own mouth and moans coming out from his, it's pretty obvious we were both really turned on.

He presses me against the wall even harder and I'm pretty sure I felt his hard bulge against my inner thigh which only made me even more moist. He continued planting kisses up the skin of my neck and I let myself give in to his blissful touch, wanting nothing more than for him to touch me like this forever. What catches me by surprise is when I feel him bite my skin, instantly finding my sweet spot and I gasp. My eyes flutter open from the contact but I let him suck on my skin allowing the pleasure to course up my body. Is this how it feels like to get bitten?

"I never pictured you as a biter Malik." I groan, allowing him to suck the darkness out of me if possible. I felt my skin bruise as his teeth dug into me deeper, a small moan escaping my lips, and I hear him chuckle, his body vibrating against me.

Oh the irony. I guess vampires aren't the only biters here.

"I told you I was a beast." He smirks once pulling his lips away from my neck and takes a look at his assault. "There's a lot you don't know about me babe."