XVIII: I Want You

Aurora's P.O.V

I sat there in disgust watching as Zayn had made the move on kissing her. I watched with my own vampire eyeballs as he connects his sexy plump luscious lips to her cherry red lips. That stupid bitch. Here I was watching them make out from a short distance. To say that this was totally unexpected was an understatement.

I draw slits unto the tall blonde girl, who may I add is actually gorgeous. A little bit too gorgeous for my self conscious liking. Like, she had the tiniest waist I had ever seen in that tight red dress. Her hair was long, beautiful and blonde with these natural damn curves and I can conclude that she was perfect in the eyes of a guy. Yet that still doesn't allow me to ignore the fact that she's a bitch. I already know it. She's a bitch and I have no idea where the fuck she even came from.

I try to tear my eyes away from them but can't. For some odd reason I feel a sense to cry right now as I stare at the couple hogging each others faces, and how their hands roam through each others bodies hungrily. I can't help but send curses at Zayn mentally, thinking of the worst profanities I can possibly think of.

What an imbecile.

A flawless gorgeous idiot twat piece of glory.

Lying piece of sexiness made from the God's above who can turn you on just by the way he moves his lips.

Roses are red, violets are blue. I got five fingers and the middle one is for you?

Zayn, where you a failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory?

Cocky sexy hotline bling made of pure bless.

Yea, I can't do this.

Miraculously I manage to look away from the despicable couple and stare at the fire illuminating the dark night in front of me. I watch how the fire dances along with the air combining themselves unto one. I stare and stare until I'm lost in thought and the slightest cough of someone besides me catches my attention. I turn around to see Louis holding a fancy glass cup with a soft smile on his face.

"Here ya go. I ended up getting you a mango margarita with an extra shot of tequila. The bartender said he recommended it." Louis winks.

"Louis, thank you." I smile. "It sounds delicious and strong. Just what I want right now." I say just as Louis places the drink gently into my hands, our fingers skimming each others skin gently causing Louis to look up at me and blush.

I feel my cheeks beginning to heat up as I stare unto Louis breathtaking ocean blue eyes and look away, quickly taking a sip from my margarita and holy shit it was delicious. My eyes grow wild at the intensity the alcohol felt against my throat accompanied by mango sweetness. I will definitely drink this all night.

"You liked it huh?" Louis grins.

"A lottle. That's like a little, but a lot." I giggle excitingly and I hear Louis laugh along with me.

-

One hour and eight mango margarita's later, I sat cuddled up on Louis lap in front of the bonfire. Yes, I was buzzed. My head rested on his chest, and his smell invaded my senses. No need to worry though because I was under control and felt completely relaxed. After Louis had came back with my margarita, we continued talking the night away and the thought of Zayn with that girl left my thoughts completely. I didn't even bother looking for him after. That's how much I was enjoying Louis company. He made the pain leave. Or was it the tequila?

Eventually while Louis and I were talking, Louis made a gentle move of reaching over to hold my hand, which I accepted happily, and next thing you know that's how I was cuddled up against him comfortably in this very romantic moment. The flames danced with warmth in front of us and the lights shined the night sky above us.