A Name In A Thousand Others Doesn't Make You Any Less Special

It's not like me to be very intimidating, per say, but I have to know how they know Dawson. From there on I need to know what they know about me. About him.

"Alright Lindsay so I don't want to hurt you, I just want to know what you know. Nothing bad is going to happen to you." I say, my voice hard. I take in a deep breath, then release it slowly.

"So, the questions are simple. As long as you answer correctly. Number one, how do you know Dawson?" I inquire. She gives me a stern expression but I stare deep into her eyes and her eyes shift to her feet.

"He's my friend. Has been for the past year or so."

"Who am I?"

"Who are you?" She repeats.

I keep my voice steady, "Yeah. Who am I."

She shakes her head. "You're Alexis. Alexis Stella. 19 years old. Lover of Aleksandr Marchant. Ex lover of my best friend Dawson Matthews. And just a victims name on a white slip of paper for myself." She laughs quietly, as if everything is just one big joke.

I study her a while. What she had said. There was no sympathy, no hatred, no...just..-just nothing. As if she were talking from years away. Her expression was masked with the bags under her eyes and creased eyebrows.

I want to call it quits right now, but just one last question couldn't hurt.

"Do you know what Dawson did to me?" I ask quietly, my gaze also on the ground.

"Yes." She replies.

That's all I needed to know before I called Luna back and told her I needn't talk to the others.

I just lost it then and there, I want nothing to do with Dawson, or the three girls, or just- anyone.

Fuck it.

Fuck the world.

All I need is Aleks, and all my other friends. Eddie, Luna, Sammy, the endless names that make me happier for the better. I'm moving on.

I'm moving on.

Last Updated On April 18, 2014

*Original Stats: 👀21⭐0💬0*