Love, Dawson.

I watch as Aleks' face slowly starts to go pale. Only now do I regret not telling him about the girls, before. Shit, I'm such an idiot.

"Give me it." I order Eddie quietly. He does what I say; I take it and look at the façade of the envelope, nothing written on it, except for 'From, Dawson Matthews'. My hands twitch uncontrollably as I struggle to open the tightly stuck together letter. The boys watch in nervous anticipation as my finger-nails claw through the top-most part of the envelope, revealing a plain little white card. My fingers shake as I dig in and pull the fragile card out. My heart automatically starts beating faster and faster and I work up the nerve to open it. We all sit still for a moment, until I start pulling apart the two sides of what appears to be blank paper. Eddie moves up behind me to see, and Aleks cocks his head to face the card. My mouth gapes open as I read the letters sprawled on the blank sheet in black-running ink,

'Hey, babe, I know you don't like me calling you that, but you better get used to it. As far as I know, you'll be mine soon enough. All mine, and I'll keep you somewhere, where you cannot escape. Where I can do anything I want with you. Anything. Oh, and don't bother telling the police about this. This, in fact, isn't even my real name. I also heard you met up with some of my girls the other day. I heard you weren't being very nice to them now, were you? That'll just be your first punishment, sweetheart. I also heard that you made some new friends? What were they're names, Aleks and Eddie, right? Aleks, being your boyfriend, must go first, then poor little Eddie, who didn't even have anything to do with anything. He was just at the wrong place at the wrong time, but aren't we all? Then I'll get you, poor, helpless Lexi, who just won't admit that you know me. You know me, and I know you. Why have you hidden that fact from your new friends? They won't be very happy to hear that. Can't wait till you're back in my Corvette, only this time, with an apple in your mouth, and you all tied up. Farewell for now Lexi, I hope you don't make this any harder than it needs to be. Love, Dawson.'

A single tear escapes my eye, and the rest becomes a blur.

Word Count: 425 Sorry this chapter is so short! I didn't think it would look right if I added more to it. Anyway, I'll try to update soon, but with the week up and running again, it may be harder for me. Guys, you can leave suggestions on who you think Dawson should be. I may not use it, but I can take little bits and peices, right? Thanks for reading, Nobs 4 Lyf, Lovers 4Ever, Homies Unite, and; BAI! (• ε •)

*Original Stats: 👀185⭐4💬3*