It's Official!

I follow after Aleks and James as they return the man's pen. James then hands the paper back to Aleks, who gladly takes it. He takes out his own pen, and scribbles on the paper as well. He gives the page back to James. A frown starts forming onto my face. They're both giggling like idiots, now. James walks away towards where the other Creatures were standing. I really had to meet the rest of them later, I note in my head.

Aleks starts, breaking the silence, "So, James will be right back with your-um-autograph?"

Why did he say it as if he were confused? He seemed to look right into my thoughts and continued.

"Anyway, so who are you here with?" Aleks questions, a very serious look on his face. "Oh, I'm by myself! My friends aren't exactly into gaming. And I really would not go here with my parents!"

"Oh, well that sucks," He sympathizes, but it's my turn to look right through him. It's written all over his face that he's obviously gleeful about my friends and family's absence. I decide not to go further into that.

"So, how long are you staying in Seattle?" He asks.

"About a week longer." I reply.

"That's cool! I'm staying for six more days!" He grins and then looks towards the incoming James.

"Sorry I took so long!" James says breathlessly.

"That's okay!" both Aleks and myself say, as if on cue. We exchange a happy glance.James eyes us suspiciously, but drops his look back onto the paper he holds. He, once again, hands the paper back to Aleks.

"Okay! Can you guys PLEASE tell me what you're doing with that paper? I'm tired of waiting!" I jut out my bottom lip and give the puppy dog eyes to the guys.

They both laugh and Aleks begins, "Well you were going to get it anyway," he pauses to grin at me, "Well, without further a due!" He presents me with the piece of paper, which has now turned into a date invite.

It still had the 'To Alexis, From' but instead of Aleks written there, it said El Luchidor. I smile at the joke. Under the 'El Luchidor' had Aleks' name sprawled across it, in different ink. Around the borders were the autographs of all the Creatures. And under the autograph was a note saying 'Do you wanna go out with me? ~Aleks'.

"Yes!" I practically yell. In less than a moment I'm enveloped in a hug, which was, in less than a moment, a group hug with James. James and I laugh as Aleks tries to pry James off of us. "Lucho Libros please!" he then laughs at his own attempt.

James lets us go as the people around us started staring. "Well, you wanna hang out today? You know get to know each other better and whatnot?" I ask cautiously. "Yeah that'll be great! Alright, let's go introduce you to the Creatures!" Sounds good to me! I smile and we walk hand in hand towards the Twitch booth.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed chapter 2 of my book! Leave feedback and whatnot in the comments section! It would be supercool if you followed me and/or voted for this! Okay bye!

*Original Stats: 👀426⭐8💬2*