75

*Knock Knock*

"Come in!" Sana yelled. Whoever knocked on the door didn't come inside, though. She just heard another knock. Sana stood up from her chair and opened the door.

She smiled when she saw her parents all dressed up. "Mom! Dad! How come you didn't go in?" Sana asked. Sana's father shrugged. "We didn't understand you." He laughed.

"Oh right." Sana said as she realized she was speaking in Korean. "Aww look at my daughter, you look so pretty, honey. You're all grown up now." Her mother hugged her.

"I told you that dress looks good on you." She said. Sana looked at the mirror. She couldn't believe that this day had finally come. Her wedding dress was similar to a ball gown. The upper part was close-fitting and it had a wide full skirt. Her blonde hair was half tied back.

Sana and Tzuyu decided to get married half a year later, which is also on Sana's birth month. They didn't want a big wedding so they only invited their closest families, friends and people from the company. They all flew to Taiwan for this event.

Everyone was so ecstatic when they found out they were going to get married. (All thanks to Dubchaeng's vlog.) Sapphires were dying of joy and excitement.

"We just stopped by in her room." Sana's dad said. "She looks amazing." Her mom continued. "I know, I can imagine." She smiled at the thought. "How are you feeling?" Sana's mom asked.

Sana let out a deep breath. "I'm emotional." That was all she said. "It's your special day. You guys have fun." Her father kissed her forehead. "We'll see you later, honey. We love you."

"Love you both, too." Sana hugged both her parents. Just then, 4 other girls walked in. "Hey." They all greeted. "Hey guys."

"You look so pretty! But please do not waste your beauty by tripping on the aisle." Nayeon joked. Sana glared at her playfully. "Don't remind me." She said. "Where are your dates?" She asked.

"They're in Tzuyu's room. And Daniel is helping out the photographers." Jihyo answered. "Speaking of that, I thought we're gonna have our pictures taken?" Momo asked. "Yes we will. They'll call us in a minute." Mina replied back.

"We better make sure that we all look pretty, girls." Nayeon said while checking herself in the mirror.

~~

"Ey! You look handsome, sis." Tzuyu's brother took her in for a hug. "Thank you, bro." Tzuyu was wearing a suit similar to what she wore on her and Sana's scene in their 'What Is Love?' music video. She kept her long brown curls down.

"You're so grown up now, Tzuyu." Her mother showed up next to her. "Yeah and you look way manlier than your brother here." Her dad said while pointing at her older brother. "Hey!" He yelled.

"Thank you, guys." She laughed. "Now Tzuyu, remember to take good care of Sana." Tzuyu's mom told her. "I will, Mom." She said.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in!"

3 more girls wearing suits entered the room. "Wasup, Maknae!" Jeongyeon called. "I don't even know if it's still accurate to call you that." She added.

"We'll be outside, Tzuyu. We'll go get ready for the family photo." Her dad said and he left the room with her mom and brother.

"So, how are we feeling?" Dahyun asked. "I don't know. I'm excited but I'm also nervous." Tzuyu admitted. "You'll be fine, Chou. Besides, she's going to love you more when she sees you in that suit." Chaeyoung winked.

"I'm also dying to see her." Tzuyu took a deep breath. "We'll be here with you, buddy." They patted her back and took her in a big hug.

~~