70

Tzuyu's eyes fluttered open and the first thing she saw was a white ceiling. She looked around and recognized the familiar setting. She realized that she was in her own room. She turned to her side and saw Jihyo on her phone, sitting on a beanbag. When the older one looked up, she immediately walked over to the girl.

"Tzuyu, how are you? You've been out for a day." She said. Tzuyu moved so she can sit up. "I was out for that long?" She asked their leader, who nodded. Everything was quiet until Tzuyu spoke up again. "I had a bad dream that--" She stopped when she saw Jihyo looking at her sympathetically.

"I wish I could say it was a dream." Jihyo said softly. Tzuyu only hung her head low. Jihyo patted the maknae's shoulder and stood up. "I'm going to grab some lunch for us. What do you want?" She asked. Tzuyu shook her head lazily. "I don't want to eat." She said.

"Tzuyu, I've been told that you need to regain your energy. You have to at least eat 'cause you actually look paler than usual." Jihyo crossed her arms. The younger one didn't say a word.

Jihyo spoke again. "Besides, Sana wouldn't want to see you like this." Tzuyu looked at her with a stoic face. "So? What's the point? She's not here anymore." She said bluntly. Jihyo took a deep breath. "Tzuyu, please?" She begged. The younger one sighed. "Fine" She breathed out. "Just get me anything. Thank you." She smiled half-heartedly.

When Jihyo left, Tzuyu layed back down. She lifted her left hand and saw her promise ring that was resting on her ring finger. She rarely takes the ring off. The only time she does is when she's taking a shower and when she sleeps at night. She forgot to take it off the night/early morning Sana left.

She shut her eyes, trying not to let her tears fall. She didn't understand why Sana had to do that. She thought that everything was going so well, but she just left without saying anything. This reminded her of a situation she once witnessed. What could have possibly happened?

She waited for a few minutes then Jihyo finally arrived with their food. "I got you some dumplings and soup. I also got you some fruits because you need some high fibre food." The younger girl silently thanked her. Jihyo opened the packed food and started feeding Tzuyu with some dumplings.

If Sana was with her at the moment, she would have been the one who was feeding her.

She stopped in her thoughts. If Sana was there with her, she wouldn't be lying down on her bed after passing out in the first place.

"Where are the others? I haven't seen nor heard them all day." Tzuyu asked. "They all went on a triple date." Jihyo answered. Tzuyu tilted her head. "What about you?" She asked the shorter girl.

"I cancelled my plans with Daniel." She told the girl. "But why?" Tzuyu asked. "I decided to stay so I can look after you." Tzuyu's eyes widened. "No, you should spend time with him. I'm going to be fine and you guys should have fun." She said.

Jihyo patted Tzuyu's head. "It's fine, Tzuyu." That was all she said. After eating, Jihyo cleaned everything up and stayed in Tzuyu's room but the younger girl insisted that the leader should bring her boyfriend over so they can spend their time together.

While the couple were watching a movie in the living room, Tzuyu stayed in her room since she did not want to be the thirdwheeler. She didn't know that being heartbroken can leave her totally bored. She had no one to kiss, no one to cuddle with. She definitely missed Sana.

Just then, a bunch of girls bursted through her door. The other members were back from their date and apparently, it looked liked they had some news to tell. Nayeon said that JYP asked for them to go to his office.

~~

"How are you doing, Tzuyu?" The man asked the group's maknae. "I'm feeling alright but you know..." She smiled politely. The man nodded, understandingly.

"I called you all in here because I have some news to tell you guys." He started. "Because of what had happened the other day, I've decided that Twice will be on hiatus. The only thing I'm not sure of, is for how long."

"Technically, you guys are on a break and I don't think anyone knows about the Sana situation. I would have to 'half-lie' about the hiatus, though." All the other girls agreed with the decision.

"Aside from that, I have some other news and it's way better." He said.

"We finally arrested Karla Choi." He stated. The girls were ecstatic with what they've heard. "She will be put on trial a little while after."

The man explained that aside from the threat messages, they found out that she's been posting/sharing deadly or/and inappropriate things such as a bloody knife sitting next to a dead squirrel on her social media. They've also seen her post about how she's indirectly trying to say that she will 'eliminate' the Twice members. Not to mention that she also snuck into Twice's apartment when she left that note.

After talking with their boss, the girls decided that they should have a mini celebration. Tzuyu, on the other hand wasn't in the mood for it, which the unnies understood. They decided to cancel it, for the maknae's sake.

Tzuyu was happy that they caught the suspect but she was still hurting from the events that had happened the day before.

~~

A week passed by and they were informed that they won the case regarding Karla Choi. That whole week was hell for them not just because of the trial but because of how the news was spreading like crazy and they were glad that it was all worth it. The Knetizens obviously supported them. Although, it was revealed that they were on hiatus, they still didn't know the real reason why.

_____________