8

The next day

Sana

It's Saturday, so it's a free day. Who am I kidding? I'm free everyday. Anyways, since I had nothing to do, I went to the park to get some fresh air.

As I was walking around, my eyes landed on someone familiar.

She had long black-brown hair, and she was really tall. As I figured out who she was, my eyes widened and I clenched my fist. My blood started to boil. I was about to walk away when I heard someone calling for me.

"Hey!" The person shouted. There are lots of Hey's in this world. Why am I assuming that they are talking to me?

"I said wait!" The person said. I could hear footsteps coming towards me. "Wait!" They called again.

I became a bit annoyed, wait, not 'a bit', I got REALLY annoyed by this person and just looked back. When I did, I saw the girl who've always made my eyebrow twitch and blood boil.

Her again?

"Finally, you stopped." She said. I looked around. "Are you talking to me?" I asked her.

She didn't answer, all she did was smirk and quickly raised both her eyebrows while staring at me. Wait, more like checking me out.

"What do you need?" I asked her again. I can't believe I'm wasting my time with some bitch. "You." She said huskily. I admit, it was sexy.

The heck, Sana? You can't lose to this bitch.

"Why do you need me?" I asked her again.

Her gaze was traveling down, and I mean down, down. I noticed that she was staring at my legs. My bare legs, since I was only wearing shorts.

The heck, she's a pervert!

Instead of her answering my question,  she suddenly said...

"You're undeniably sexy." She said, attempting to snake her arms around my waist. I immediately yanked it off.

"What the heck?!" Yes, I was angry again. I was about to leave but she grabbed my wrist. Dang, her grip is strong.

"Hey, c'mon, I just wanted to know your name." She smiled. I scoffed at her. "Pfft, after all you've done to me, you still want to get to know me? Can't we stick to being strangers?" I asked her.

"I don't want us to be strangers" She answered. I blinked and let out a deep breath. I clicked my tongue. "Then what do you want us to be?" I asked. She leaned closer to my ear. I gulped.

"Maybe friends..." she leaned away and acted like she was thinking. She smiled again before replying, "Friends with benefits?"

The fuck?!

"Yah! You're a pervert!" I yelled, slapping her multiple times, take note, I'm not just mad, I'm terribly annoyed.

"Ow! Ow! I was just joking!" I stopped hitting her, although I still wanted to continue doing it. "I just wanted to be friends, ok?" She said again.

I just looked at her while raising my right eyebrow. She just smiled. Why does she keep doing that? It's getting annoying.

"I'm Chou Tzuyu by the way." She introduced herself while holding out her hand for me to shake.

Chou Tzuyu?

Pfft. That name won't come to use anyways.

She placed her hand down after realizing I wasn't going to shake it. "So what's your name?" She politely asked.

"You don't need to know" I said, walking away from her. She grabbed my wrist again and leaned to my ear again.

"But I need you..." She whispered in a sexy manner. I know she was just teasing but this was getting out of hand. I've had enough! I slapped her cheek hard.

"Pervert!" I yelled at her. She held her right cheek and rubbed it softly. I rolled my eyes and started to walk away.

"You didn't even let me finish. What I wanted to say is that I need you to be my friend. And I'm not a pervert." She said while following me.

I came to a stop and looked back at her. "How am I supposed to believe you? You struck twice! But if you count the times you've made me mad, that's four!" I yelled at her.

"Oh c'mon, I'm sorry." She apologized. I scoffed. "Whatever" I said to her before walking away again. This time she didn't try to follow or stop me. I'm glad I finally escaped.

Tzuyu

She's sexy

She's hot

Maybe a bit short-tempered

Hard to get, I guess

She's also cute

Just what I like.

And she says I'm a pervert?

Ok maybe I am.

Don't worry I'll know your name soon.

_____________