16

Jihyo

It was another morning and I was the first to wake up among the 9 of us. I felt a blanket over me. Who placed this? But I guess it's not a big deal. I stood up and grabbed my phone. I looked up from my phone and that was when I lost my shiz.

I started to wake Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon first. "Psst, guys wake up!" I half yelled and whispered. "What?" Jeongyeon said as she rubbed her eyes and Nayeon unnie sat up.

"Look" I tilted my head to signal them to look in that specific direction. They looked over and covered their mouths to stop themselves from making a noise. Both of them were already stomping their feet which caused Dahyun and Chaeyoung to wake up.

"Guys, what's your problem?" Dahyun said as she sat up along with Chae. "Shhhh!" 2yeon and I said as we pointed to our right. The same thing as Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon did, they looked over and started screaming but immediately covered their mouth.

Mina and Momo suddenly woke up and both looked at us with a confused face. We put our fingers on our lips to indicate them to stay quiet. They obeyed and looked over to their side. They got shocked and ran over to all of us.

We all took our phones and focused the camera on the only ones who haven't woke up yet. Which were none other than... Satzu.

Both slept so peacefully but that wasn't the point. They were cuddled with each other and their lips are almost touching. Not to mention where Tzuyu's hand is.

After a few sILeNt snaps, they opened their eyes at the same time. We stopped taking pictures and hid our phones. That's when we realized that Tzuyu suddenly smirked at Sana but we couldn't see her reaction since her back was now facing us.

"I don't think they noticed us" Momo whispered but was still loud enough for all of us to hear. The 2 looked at us with confusion all over their face.

"Way to go, Momo" I said and walked to fix the blankets. "What were you guys doing?" Sana asked. "Nothing!" We all answered.

"Dude! You gotta see your pics, you and Tzuyu were..." Momo started and showed the pics to the couple.

"Momo!" We all yelled.

"What?" Tzuyu asked while walking closer to see the photos more clearly. "Hehe, sorry guys..." The jokbal maniac apologized while rubbing her neck. We all just facepalmed.

We looked over to Sana and Tzuyu. Sana was blushing hard while looking down. Tzuyu on the other hand was frozen with her mouth slightly open. "Is there a problem Tzuyu?" Nayeon asked unnie teasingly. Sana looked over to the pic again and covered her face after.

"M-my h-hand..." Tzuyu whispered to herself but was still loud enough to be heard.

"Why what's with your hand?" Mina teased while smirking. "I-it's on..." she continued.

"On where?" I decided to play along and teased back

"Uh, nowhere" Tzuyu answered and looked down in embarrassment.

Aish, this innocent kid. Wait, is she even innocent? Better ask Sana about this. Sana blushed harder than before and started slapping herself. "I'm sorry unnie." Tzuyu apologized.

"It's o-ok T-tzuyu-ah" Sana stuttered and continued to hide her face. Ok, these 2 are getting awkward and we're starting to get uncomfortable here...

"So why don't we just eat breakfast, yeah?" I asked. "Finally! I'm hungry!" Momo yelled. "You're always hungry." Mina spat back. "Whatever" Momo pouted.

We decided to cook some ramen. By we, I mean Sana, Nayeon unnie, Mina, Dahyun, and I. While the rest sat down on the table or leaning on the counter while waiting for the food to be served. It's almost like they are their "boyfies" who are waiting for their girlfriends' food. The only difference is that I'm not one of them, cuz duh, I'm shingle.