53

January 25, 2019

"Sana Unnie!" The maknae called. "It's already New Year. How's it going?" The younger asked.

"Tzuyu, it's been New Year for 25 days already. You're so late." Sana stated as Tzuyu just creased her eyebrows probably not satisfied with the reply.

"I just wanted to know how you're doing. And it is still a New Year, don't argue with me!" She pointed out and Sana raised an eyebrow at the girl.

"Who the hell is older between us Chou?" Sana asked calmly but the tone scared the maknae. "Sorry for yelling" she quickly apologized and the older responded with a smile.

"If you wanna know how I've been doing, well I'm doing great."

"That's good." There was a short moment of silence. None of them opened up another topic, until...

"Hey Tzu-" Sana started but was cut off when Tzuyu's phone rang. The girl immediately answered the call and a few seconds later, she hung up.

"That was Manager-oppa. He said to remind the others that we don't have any schedule in the afternoon." Tzuyu said and the other nodded. "I'll head off to the dorms for a while. Was there something you were supposed to tell me?"

"Uh no. There wasn't. I'll see you later then." The shorter answered. "Okay, meet me in the cafeteria later, let's have lunch together."

Sana's face mentally lit up, if it was possible and she immediately agreed with the younger before going on their separate ways.

~~

"Now I know why Momo always says that the food here never disappoints her." Sana said and took another bite from her steak. "Gimme some." The younger commanded. Yes, they were having lunch together... alone.

"You have your own!" The older shot back. "But I'd like it better if it was from your fork" She smirked and Sana looked at her weirdly. "That's just disgusting Miss Chou, but also smooth."

"Well thank you Miss Minatozaki" Tzuyu copied and the said girl just rolled her eyes playfully. "I wanna go to the garden later." Sana suddenly mentioned. "Rooftop garden? Or just garden?"

"Just garden, it's more open. And I suddenly had the mood to go there."

"Ok we'll go there later" Tzuyu said. "Then you buy me flowers." Sana nonchalantly said and the younger shot her head up in surprise. "What? Why?"

"You're supposed to be courting me. Try to be sweet and romantic for once." She pouted. "So you're saying that I've never been sweet and romantic to you ever since?" Tzuyu asked in disbelief.

"You were many times." Sana mumbled but Tzuyu was still able to hear it so she smiled a bit. "Well, I do like a demanding girlfriend." Sana looked at her with a wtf face.

"C'mon Sana, let's go to the garden." Tzuyu changed the topic. The other can't do anything since she's whipped af so she just followed the younger one.

~~

"You're the carbon copy of these flowers." Tzuyu said which made Sana turn to look at her with a questioning face. "How?"

"Because you're as beautiful as the flowers. If not, then you're more beautiful."

"I'll take that as a compliment." Sana teased.."But it is a compliment!" Tzuyu whined. Sana decided to tease her more. "Or you're just saying that to be sweet and romantic."

"Unnie! I was just telling the truth" Sana was flattered then she pinched the younger's cheek. "You're too cute." Moments later, they walked around the garden just like how'd they walk around the park during the days they weren't idols yet.