37

Tzuyu

Saturday morning. With nothing to do, just laying down on my bed, thinking of ways on what I could do for the weekend.

Movie marathon?

"Nah, already done that." I told no one

Stroll in the park

"Umm nope, it's hot outside"

"How about I hang out with you?"

"Oh, good idea! Wait who's I and who's You?"

Holy shit what the fuck! I jumped off my bed in surprise. I looked up at the person. "Oh thank God, it's just you." I sighed in relief. "How'd you get in?" I asked.

"Your door was open, I got worried a bit." She said. "You know Sana unnie, you should try knocking."

"I did, but you didn't answer." She said. Ohh well my bad. I nodded my head and told her to come sit next to me. A hang out with Sana? Now that's how I want to spend my weekend.

"So Tzu, how are you, you don't look like you're in the mood right now."

"Uhh nothing unnie, I'm just tired, I'm fine don't worry." I assured her. "Hmm, well since I believe you, I'll let this one slide." She smiled. That heart warming smile that gets me everytime.

"You have any plans today?" She asked. "Nope, just bored." I shrugged. "What about we invite the rest over, is that fine with you?"

"Sure Sana unnie, I'd actually like a good bonding right now."

"Great! I'll contact them, wait here ok?" She said while she got her phone. "I'll be outside" She says before heading out. Aww. I thought it would be just us.

Well, I got no choice, I may sound rude if I just reject it. Seconds later, she came back. "Already called them, they're on their way." Instead, I just nod. Then we wait for the rest to arrive.

~~

At last! They've already arrived.  Ohh! Wrong, I should be sad because there are many of us now. Not just me and Sana unnie. Why is it that I'm always disappointed every time I can't have alone time with Sana unnie?

What do you call this feeling? "Tzu! You alright?" Asked Jihyo unnie. I looked at her with a questioning face. "Yes unnie, why?" I asked then Jeongyeon unnie interrupted.

"Ahh I know what her problem is." Huh? What? "Let's go to your room, Tzuyu. I'll talk to you there."

I have no choice but to follow her. But I really don't have a problem. Or she just noticed something different about me. I must've spaced-out for a long time. Cuz she's been calling me since a while ago.

"Yo Tzu!" Jeongyeon unnie called. "Yes unnie?"

"Remember the time when Chaeyoung accidentally spilled Coke on you?" I nodded. "Yep" I answered.

Where is this going? "Remember the time when we pranked you?"

"Yep."

"Remember the time when you said you liked Sana?"

"Yep." Oh crap.

"Omo!!" God, this girl is getting on my nerves. What does she want to know? "Is there something you wanna know, unnie?" I asked her. "So you admit that you like Sana?"

"Possibly, sure" She raised an eyebrow at me. "I mean, nooo. No." She shook her head and let out a deep breath. "You're in denial again. But it's fine it's really like that." She smiled.

"Unnie!" I yelled. "Just joking. But if it's true or not, you're still too obvious."

Obvious? Me? Pfft. What's obvious? The feelings she says that I have for Sana unnie? Or the way I deny?

I asked her what was obvious. "Everything" Everything? What does she mean? Before I was able to ask her again, the door suddenly opened. It was just Jihyo unnie.

"Guys! Come here! We have something to show you! Let's go!" She shouted. It was a good thing that her voice wasn't that loud, unlike before, you might end up deaf.

What is this? Another prank Jeongyeon unnie stood up to follow Jihyo unnie. She looked at me but I shook my head.

"You go ahead unnie, you might just bully me." I said. "No Tzu, it's really important." Said Jihyo unnie. Important? Ok, let's see. I stood up and followed the two. There, we were able to see the news.

VeRy iMpOrTaNt...

"Are you interested in KPOP? If you are, then you are probably interested in this group of girls which blew the internet away." Said the news reporter.

"Just yesterday around 4 pm in Sapphire Park, a group of singing and dancing ladies has caught the attention of many people just by their voices and sexy moves."

"Wait is that really us?" Nayeon unnie asked.

"Lots of videos and pictures were taken, posted, and shared which flew around the internet very quickly."

" 'They're so good!' one tweet said and another, 'OMG! They could be an idol group!'." After that, Sana unnie turned the TV off. "Look, I've been seeing this everywhere." Chaeyoung said and we all looked at what she was showing us.

It was our video. It's everywhere. In the TV, FB, Insta, Twitter, even in wattpad. (Oops just kidding 😂)

"I don't know what to feel, should I be sad or happy?" Momo unnie asked, she looks worried. "Both?" Mina unnie asked back. "What's the harm though?" Asked Dahyunnie.

Before any of us could answer, the doorbell rang. "AHHH!!" We were all shocked. We stood up and walked to the door as Jihyo unnie opened it.

When the door opened, we saw 3 tall guys wearing black clothing and shades. What is this? Some kind of Outfit of The Day? Don't they know that it is very hot outside? I mean, the shades are understandable but haha excuse me sir, why are you guys wearing all black? 😂

"Umm, Good Morning. Do you need anything?" We asked. "Good morning to you too ladies. Please don't freak out, we're not kidnappers." Said Guy #1.

"We're here because we were told to. You have to come with us." Said Guy #2 while they showed us their ID's. Ohhh so they're bodyguards, that's why.

"Why?" Asked Nayeon unnie. "You girls are the ones in this video, right?" Guy #3 asked and he showed us the video of us dancing. We all nodded.

"How did you guys know that we live here." Asked Mina unnie. "Our boss has ways." Guy #3 replied. "Don't worry. We won't hurt you. They'll kill us if we do so." Said one of the bodyguards. "You just really have to come with us."

We had no choice but to follow them. Our jaws dropped once we exited the building. I guess we have to ride this private van. It even looks new.

But where are we going? All I know is that, these 3 are bodyguards. Who knows, what if they are the bodyguards of the main kidnapper. Omo! Lord help me!

Because of that, I hid behind and backhugged Sana unnie. She noticed this then she held my hand. "Are you scared, Tzu?" She asked. "Yeah, kinda." I nodded.

"Don't worry. I am too but we have to trust these guys. I mean if they are kidnappers, why do their ID's look formal?" She assured. She's right. Why would you have an ID when you're a kidnapper? Not unless it's forged. Aish Chou Tzuyu, stop assuming things. That's illegal so it's obviously invalid.

I didn't even realize that we're already sitting in the van. Oh Lord please bless us.

_____________

Sorry about the late SaTzu Day update. But they did say that: it's better late than never...

Happy Satzu Day! ❤❤🎉🎉

7/25/18