30

Momo

Mina: Hey Momo, I heard that you have a problem with Dahyun

Me: How'd you know that?

Mina: Sana unnie, duh

Me: SHE TOLD YOU?! I hate that squirrel

Mina: Um yes, obviously! I'm also ur best friend! I should have the right to know!

Me: Ok ok I'm sorry Minari. I should've told u

Mina: Uhh yes u should have

Mina: So did you talk to Dahyun?

Me: Not yet

Mina: WHAT?!! DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO TALK TO DAHYUN?!!

Me: Eh?

Mina: Sorry it was Sana unnie. But she's right.

Mina: Chae said that Dahyun's crying rn.

Me: WHAT?! Wait wait, where is she??

Mina: In her unit. Talk to her! Go!

Me: Ok ok I'll be there

I quickly got up from my couch and I wore a simple black hoodie over my shirt. I ran out of my condo and went to Dahyun's. Good thing we're living in the same building.

I finally reached her door and rang the doorbell. Please open, Dubu. The door finally opened. I thought it was Dahyun but it was Chaeyoung.

"Oh hi Momo unnie." Chae greeted. "Hi Chaeng, I really need to talk to Dahyun, where is she?" I desperately asked.

"She's in her room, she's still crying though." She told me. "Don't worry, I'll handle that, can I go inside?"

"Of course." She said and opened the door much wider for me to come in. "I'll give you guys some privacy, I'll be over at Mina unnie's place" Our little tiger said.

"Sure, thanks Chae"

"You're welcome" She said and left. I quickly went to Dahyun's room and it was surprisingly open.

I opened the door a little bit and peeked in. She was laying on her bed with her tears flowing non stop. I slowly went in and sat at the edge of the bed, her back was facing me.

I caressed her hair and I could see that she was shocked from the sudden contact so she immediately sat up. "M-momo u-unnie?"

"Dahyun." I breathed out. "Momo unnie, I'm s-sorry." She said and suddenly hugged me and cried in my chest. "Shhh, it's ok. I'm supposed to say sorry." I rubbed her back and also caressing her head.

"Unnie, I'm sorry I avoided you. I knew how hurt you were when I did that."

"Dahyun, it's ok. I'm ok now. Now stop crying." I wiped her tears. "But I still feel guilty, I thought you hated me."

"I would never hate you. Ok?"

"And I'm sorry that I kissed you, I knew that was the reason why you avoided me."

"It's fine. I just thought avoiding you would be the best way for me to forget about that but I seem to miss you every second you're not with me"

"Hey, look at me." I lifted her chin up. "Stop blaming yourself, ok? And please stop crying, I hate to see you cry, especially if I'm the reason."

She smiled. "Ok."

"So are we cool now?"

"Of course." She hugged me. "Umm Dahyun?"

"Yes unnie?"

"If it's ok to ask, was I your first kiss?" I asked. She blushed at my question and slowly nodded. Cute.

I giggled at her cuteness. "You were mine too." I admitted. Her eyes lit up "Really?" I nodded.

"And I'm sorry if your first kiss was meant for someone else."

"Oh don't worry, it wasn't meant for someone else." I looked at her with a confused face.

"Uh, I mean it wasn't meant for anyone else, I didn't really expect a kiss from anyone, that would be weird.... am I rambling?" I laughed. "It's ok, I find it cute."

"I'm glad we're ok now Dubu"

"Me too"

_____________