45

3rd POV

"So I hope you girls will be comfortable here because from now on, this won't be just your company but also your Family" Park Jinyoung, the CEO of JYPE, said to the 9 Girls in front of him.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu or in short, Twice, were called by the company for a talk with the CEO. "So anymore questions before I allow you all to adventure in here?" The man asked.

All 9 girls looked at each other, or in other words, signalling Jihyo to at least say something. The train-eyed girl sighed in defeat and raised her hand.

"Yes Jihyo-ssi?"

"Is it ok if we talk with the other idols here?" She asked. The man smiled and chuckled a bit.

"I don't see why not. Besides, you're all like idols here already so you may socialize with your Sunbae's" Park Jinyoung explained which made the girls smile and nod their heads. The girls thanked their boss and proceeded to go out.

~~

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Sana asked. "I'll hang out by the cafeteria, Dubu you're coming with me." You know who said that already.

The 2 ran to the cafeteria not even caring if they'll get lost or something. The other 7 remained. "Umm Chaeng, Jihyo unnie and I will head outside." Mina said and slowly walked away with Jihyo and Chaeyoung leaving the rest.

"Nayeon and I will probably be with the other people here, so yeah. See you!" Jeongyeon rambled while dragging the older with her. This leaves Sana and Tzuyu alone, not knowing what to do.

"So, got anything to do?" Tzuyu asked the older latter. "Nothing really, I can't believe they left us alone!" Sana pouted which caused Tzuyu to laugh and pinch the older girl's cheek.

"You're so cute, you know?" The younger mentioned as Sana turned red. "Maybe it was a good thing that they left us alone." Tzuyu smirked. Sana's eyes widened and slapped the taller one in the arm.

The other shot her with a 'What was that for?!' look. "Yah! What the hell are you thinking?" Sana asked. Tzuyu was pouting from the older's hit. "That still hurts, baby." Sana scoffed. "Baby your ass."

Tzuyu immediately shushed Sana with her pointer. "Shhh, your words, Minatozaki."

"Like I care" Sana mocked then realized they were in the open and looked around. "Umm Tzu, can we go somewhere not that exposing?"

"Why?"

"Well, paparazzi's really wild and active here and might take the wrong thing so..." Tzuyu thought for a while then finally answered.

"Well, people don't even know about us yet so they'll just assume that we're just trainees talking to each other so no biggie" the younger explained.

Tzuyu has a point though. JYP never revealed the members yet so they're still not that known. "But you're still right, unnie. Let's maybe go somewhere else." She added.

They both walked around the building, trying to find a place where it's not that crowded or open.

PD-nim allowed them to enter any room but of course to knock first. Then, they entered the practice room and looked around.

They were amazed on how big the room is. And call them insane or what but they were surprised on how clean and clear the mirror is.

"So you wanna dance or what?" Tzuyu asked. Sana then grinned and took out her phone. "I challenge you in a Random Play Dance."

"Challenge accepted." Tzuyu proudly said.

~~

"Dang Tzu, I didn't know you were actually into KPOP this much."

"Nah, I just watch some videos and songs and dances just stays in my mind."

"Talented alien." The older tapped the taller one in the head. "Who you calling alien, Squirrel?!" Tzuyu shot back.

"Cute, anyways last song, Tzu."

*If You Do - Got7*

Tzuyu laughed out loud. "Haha, basic." The chorus rolled in as they both danced together.

"Niga hamyeon da manneun mari dwae" They sang out loud while dancing.

"Ow, ow, ow!" Sana suddenly yelled and fell down on the floor. That made Tzuyu look at her, worried. "Hey! Are you ok?" The younger asked, concerned.

Sana was holding her feet with closed eyes. "Uhh, yeah. Just um..."

"Just what?"

"Cramps" The older smiled which made Tzuyu laugh. The younger then helped Sana stand up. "Which foot hurts?" She asked. "The left one."

"Just put your weight on your left foot and stretch the muscle. I'll go get a hot compress or something. Can you stand?"

"I'll be fine, I'll just hold on to something." The older assured. Tzuyu nodded her head and went out of the room.

Not even a minute later, she came back with a hot compress and made Sana sit down. She then placed the compress on Sana's cramping foot then stared at her with worry in her eyes.

"Are you really ok?" She asked once again. "I am already. Thank you" Sana smiled then kissed Tzuyu's cheek. The younger immediately turned red then looked away.

"Aww, is Chewy blushing?" Sana teased. "Am not!" The other pouted. "Anyways, thanks for helping me, Tzu. Our caring little alien." Sana pinched Tzuyu's cheek.

"Anything for you, Sana unnie." She kissed the older one's forehead. A second later, the door opened revealing none other than their friends.

The couple quickly let go of each other, pretending that nothing happened. Tzuyu pretending she was tying the shoelace she didn't even have while Sana stood up, pretending she was checking around.

"There you guys are!" Chae said. "We've been looking everywhere" Dahyun said, exhausted. All 7 of them look at the other two before looking at each other.

"I'm sorry, did we interrupt  something? Nayeon asked. "Nothing unnie, we were just taking a look around." Tzuyu explained. "Taking a look around huh?" Jeongyeon wiggled her eyebrows.

"Unnie, leave them alone." Mina stated. "Yeah, they probably did something more than that" Momo winked.

"What the hell?!" All the rest yelled. "What did you guys want anyway?" Sana asked. "Well, we wanted to know if you guys wanna eat lunch with us in the cafeteria." Momo said.

Sana and Tzuyu looked at each other and then to Momo. "Didn't you just eat with Dahyun earlier?" Tzuyu asked. "Hey! It was their idea! Not mine this time" The food lover pointed at the others.

Nayeon nodded and said. "Yeah, so you in?"

"Alright" Both said at the same time before walking with the others. "Oh and by the way, there's a CCTV inside the practice room" The eldest winked leaving the squirrel and yoda confused.

_____________