47

A few months had passed and Twice finally released their debut album, with their title track as Like Ooh Ahh and 5 more songs as their side tracks. Fortunately, their debut was successful, of course, with the help of their company and fans.

It was already later than 11 pm and they were finally done with their fanmeet. "Guys, manager-nim just texted. He told us that we have to ride in different vans." Jihyo said.

"Nayeon, Sana, Mina, and Dahyun will have to go together. While Jeongyeon, Momo, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and I will have to go in the other."

All of them nodded and proceeded to their assigned vans. They would all have to go back to the company to arrange their schedules for the next day.

As they arrived, they were greeted by none other than their CEO. "Good news, kids. Our promotion for your debut album has finally ended so you'll have a full month break. Then after, you'll have a comeback." PD-nim discussed and the 9 girls sighed in relief.

Months and months of hardwork has paid off. And now they can finally rest. "That's it for today, have a goodnight rest. Take care." JYP waved.

Before leaving the building. JB, a member of Got7 greeted them. "Hey guys" He smiled. "Hello JB sunbaenim." They bowed.

"No need to be formal guys, you can just call me JB oppa."

"By the way, congrats on your debut. It was a bop!" He added. They thanked him and sat down to have a little talk. "You're Im Nayeon right?" He asked Nayeon.

Nayeon was a bit shocked since she's never had a conversation with Jaebum yet. "Uh, yes. Why?" She asked.

"Well, it's nice to finally talk to you, cousin" JB said. All of the girls were shocked with what he has said. "Cousin?" Nayeon asked. She wasn't quite sure if she heard right.

"Yeah, your mom is actually my mom's sister." He explained.

Nayeon gasped. "Jjinja?!" She overreacted but they still laughed at her reaction. Who wouldn't be surprised with that, though? "I can't believe I only knew now!"

"I know it's shocking. I was shocked as well." The other girls started to hit Nayeon while yelling about how she was lucky to have an idol as her cousin.

"Oh shut up, it's like you guys aren't even idols!" Nayeon yelled. "Anyways, JB oppa. I was wondering, where are the other members?" Jihyo asked.

"Oh right. About that, they left me. I'm just waiting for them to come back." He answered. "Where did they go?" Dahyun asked.

"Just in the convenience store nearby" he replied. "So instead of sleeping, I decided to wait since I'm a good leader." He said proudly. The rest looked at him weirdly. They never knew their senior would be this quite of a dork.

A phone then rang. Indicating it was a text. "So, I better get going. The boys just texted that they're on their way. Hope to see you guys again." JB stood up but didn't forget to wave goodbye.

After having a little talk with their Sunbae, the girls then proceeded to the dorm. After the short ride, all 9 of them sat on the couch. It was a usual thing for them to do whenever they have the spare time.

"So, Sana, Tzuyu. When are you guys finally gonna come out to PD-nim." Jeongyeon asked seriously (which was a rare moment for them).

"Really Jeongyeon unnie? We're not even together yet.." Tzuyu said with a slight pause in the end of her sentence. "But you've got a point. We can't hide all this forever." She added.

"Also, to add up. Even if you tell or not. There's still a great possibility that everyone, that includes our families, fans, our company especially Jinyoung Park will know." The brain of their group added.

"Wait, don't all our families know about us being gay already?" Chaeyoung asked. "Who said?!" Jihyo yelled which caught everyone's attention.

"Oh right, excluding you Jihyo unnie."

"8 vs. 1, who knows? Maybe I have a crush on one of you guys?" Jihyo asked which made all of them stare at her with a face no one can't even describe.

"I was joking. Why would I though?" The train-looking girl cringed. They discussed their personal problems for the rest of the night. But that doesn't mean it was all solved.

Yes, their parents, siblings, you name it, may be ok with them being les but coming out to the public especially their boss was really hard for them.

Nayeon just found out that JB was her cousin so of course he doesn't know yet.

JYP treated the girls well like his own daughters but the girls had this feeling of being disowned once they finally confessed. They may get fired and get kicked out of the company. That would crush their dreams.

Even their managers don't know about this. They were close with each other, yeah but they were afraid one might spill the beans. Even though they trust them.

They were lucky enough that their managers left them alone in the room. "Ok guys listen up." Momo said and all paid their attention to her.

"So, I may not be the smartest around here but I am one of the eldest. I've got 6 younger siblings so maybe if I try to be a responsible unnie for once I can help you all calm down for a bit." She started.

"I, myself is having problems too. Honestly speaking, I really wanted to become an idol ever since. It was just one of my stupid dreams when I was younger. Now that I am one, the responsibility is now stacking up. You guys are like my family as well. So let's stop the negativity and look into the bright side. We will never know until we try. It will take time, yes. Weeks, months, years maybe. But I know it will still be worth it."

"I know it's hard. But Tzuyu's right. We can't hide it forever. I sound ridiculous right now, I know. But I hope we'll still be together as one after everything. That's all I want. So are you guys with me?"

Everyone looked at each other. They knew it was hard but...

"Let's go for it!" Nayeon yelled and everyone was hyped up in just a second. "We can do this guys" Jihyo said.

"Well I never knew all that can come out of Momo's mouth. I'm proud, bestie." Sana said and hugged the older girl.

"Maybe hanging out with you guys every time changed me." The dancing machine said and dabbed. The others laughed at her actions. "I like that sentence." Jeongyeon nodded.

_____________