71

4 months later...

"Tzuyu!" She stood up from her bed when she heard her name being called. She knew it was Chaeyoung's voice.

"Dahyunnie and I want to know if you wanna join us for lunch outside." The shorter girl said. The maknae opened the door and found two smaller people in front of her. She saw that they were both dressed casually, probably ready to go to the mall.

"I don't know, Chaeng." The younger girl shrugged. Then, she picked up her phone, checking if Sana has replied to any of her 814 text messages. She already knew that she wouldn't but she was still hoping that she would. The two older girls moved closer to see what the younger one was doing, and their suspicions were correct.

"Tzuyu, you've been texting her everyday for about 4 months now, you do know that chances of her replying is getting slimmer each day, right?" Chaeyoung said softly. Tzuyu sighed. "I know." She said, sadly.

"Come here. We're gonna talk to you." Dahyun said and led all 3 of them to Tzuyu's bed. "What are we talking about?" Tzuyu asked as she sat down on her bed.

"I think it's time for you to move on." Chaeyoung said. Tzuyu looked at her in disbelief. "But I love her. I love Sana, and I don't want to love somebody else." She said. Dahyun shook her head. "That's not what we meant."

"We don't mean that you should fall in love with another person or something. Look, we know that you love Sana and we love you guys together but we're just worried." Dahyun said softly. "This whole thing has affected and is affecting you so much. We just want you to keep moving forward." She added.

"It disappoints us that you're slowly distancing yourself from all of us." Chaeyoung fiddled with her fingers. "We just want our best friend back." Dahyun's voice nearly cracked, mid-sentence.

There was that moment of silence among them before Dahyun spoke again. "I know we both sound selfish and all but this is going to make you feel better too. We just want you to be happy." She rubbed the tallest one's back.

Tzuyu took her time to process each word they were saying. Just then, she bursted into tears. "I'm sorry, guys." She whispered. "I didn't realize that I've been like this." The other two immediately hugged her. "Shhh. It's okay. We understand."

They stayed there for a couple of moments. After a while, Tzuyu seemed to calm down. "I'm really sorry. Is there any way that I can make it up to you guys?" She asked. The two smiled widely. "Well you can still take our offer. Wanna hang out?" Dahyun asked. Tzuyu smiled widely. "Definitely!"

The 2 shorter girls squealed in excitement. "Alright, then go get changed." Chaeyoung pushed the taller girl to her closet. "I will. I will start moving forward." Tzuyu said while smiling widely. It's been months since they've seen Tzuyu smile like that. They were happy that she was slowly picking herself up.

"We don't mean to mess with your head but just like what she said in that note, remember that she will always love you." Dahyun pointed to Tzuyu's heart. "We're still Satzu shippers after all." Chaeyoung added.

"Correction, it's Sapphire." Tzuyu laughed. Before they left her room, she hugged Dahyun and Chaeyoung. "I love you guys. Thank you so much." She said. "No problem, buddy. We love you too."

~~

Meanwhile...

"Where'd my girlfriend go?" Mina asked as she walked over to where the other girls were. Momo popped out of nowhere. "Yeah, where's mine too?" She asked.

"I think they went out with Tzuyu." Jeongyeon said and picked up the TV remote. "And Tzuyu agreed?" Nayeon asked back. Jeongyeon shrugged in response. "I guess so."