69

"Wanna know what's in room 13?" Tzuyu asked. Sana whined and slapped the younger girl's shoulder. "I told you to stop spoiling." Tzuyu laughed and took another bite from her pizza. "I didn't even say anything. I just asked you."

The couple were cuddling in Tzuyu's bed as they were watching another episode of Hotel Del Luna. The Twice members rarely even sleep in their own room/bed because they now sleep with their own girlfriends. And for Jihyo, she has no other choice but to sleep on hers. Sometimes she stays with Daniel, which is where she was right now.

"It's getting late. You still wanna watch?" Tzuyu asked her girlfriend. Sana looked up to the girl. "What time is it?" She asked. Tzuyu checked the time on her phone. "It's almost 11. You sleepy?" Sana nodded her head.

"But we can't sleep yet, we just finished eating." She said. Tzuyu threw out the pizza box and shut the laptop off. She pulled Sana closer to her. "Let's talk then." She smiled. "What are we gonna talk about?" Sana asked. Tzuyu shrugged.

"I just wanna tell you that I love you so much." Tzuyu said which made Sana's heart flutter. Then, she was hit with realization. "You're making this a lot harder for me" She mumbled. She didn't want Tzuyu to hear it, but unfortunately, she did. "What?" Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows.

Sana tried her best to ease the situation. "I've already fallen hard enough for you." She said. Tzuyu blushed and hid her face. "Why are you hiding?" Sana giggled. "I don't know. I'm just so happy that I'm with you." Tzuyu smiled. On the other hand, Sana's face dropped. Luckily, Tzuyu can't see it because of the dark.

"Me too." Those were the only words that left her mouth. "You know..." Tzuyu spoke. "All this started just because you accidentally chatted me." Tzuyu laughed as Sana reciprocated. "You're right, I was so stupid." Sana shook her head.

"But I'm glad that happened, because now, I have you." Tzuyu stroke the older girl's cheek. Sana closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of Tzuyu's touch.

"Are the others home already?" Sana asked. Tzuyu shook her head as a response. "Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo unnie are the only ones not here." She answered. The two didn't talk after, they just stayed there and enjoyed each other's presence.

"We should sleep now." Sana said. They were now laying down on the bed as Tzuyu pecked her girl's lips. "Goodnight." She said. Instead of a reply, Sana locked their lips together and kissed Tzuyu passionately. Tzuyu didn't argue and just reciprocated the kiss. "I love you so much." Sana said as they let go. "I love you too." Tzuyu said back before sleep took over her.

~~

12:14 am

It's been more than an hour and Sana didn't sleep a wink. She stayed up admiring her girlfriend's features.

"I'm sorry, Tzuyu." She whispered. She ran her fingers on the younger one's hair. She hummed softly.

[Fifth Harmony - Goodbye]

Why do we say goodbye
When there's no good in it at all?
My eyes just won't keep dry
Every tear is a waterfall
I'm holding on
To all the memories I can recall
Now I cherish every moment
Big or small

She tried fighting back her tears, unfortunately, she couldn't. She leaned down and kissed Tzuyu's forehead. She panicked when she felt Tzuyu squirm under her but she relaxed when she felt her calming down. She took a deep breath.

"I love you, mi luna." She whispered.

~~

Tzuyu was awoken by the knocking on the door and the voice of someone calling her.

"Tzuyu! Sana! Wake up!" She heard their leader's voice. She turned to her side to wake up Sana but she found out that she was alone on the bed.

She stood up and opened the door. "Finally! You're awake." Jihyo sighed in relief. Tzuyu rubbed her eyes. "Where's Sana?" Jihyo asked but Tzuyu just shrugged. "She's probably awake already." She said.

"I haven't seen her around, though." Jihyo scratched her head. "Maybe she went out for a while." Jihyo nodded. "C'mon, you call her so we can all eat now." She patter the taller one's back.

Tzuyu took out her phone to call Sana.
Seconds later, she heard a woman's voice from her phone, but she knew it wasn't Sana's.

"The number you have dialed is now unavailable. Please try again later."

"That's weird, her number is unavailable." Tzuyu spoke as she walked to the group of girls. "What do you mean?" Nayeon asked.

She held up her phone and attempted to call Sana again.

"The number you have dialed is now unavailable. Please try again later."

Tzuyu's heart was racing fast. She tried her best to calm down. "Can you guys call her instead?" She asked. All the other girls took out their phones to call Sana but the same thing happened to them.

Without hesitating, Tzuyu ran outside to find the girl. "TZUYU!" She heard Jihyo call. She turned around. "We have to find her." She said.

Jihyo nodded and told the girls to follow. All 8 of them ran out like crazy ladies. They asked a bunch of people from the company if they've seen Sana.

After a few minutes of looking, Tzuyu frustratedly sat down on the couch. She didn't want to let her tears fall. She couldn't.

"Tzuyu" Jihyo sat down next to girl. "Let's go back." She said calmly. "No!" The younger girl yelled. Jihyo flinched at her sudden raise of voice. "Jeongyeon found something inside. We should go." She told the girl. Tzuyu didn't hesitate to stand up as they walked back to their place.

Jeongyeon motioned them to head to Tzuyu's room. "I found a note on your nightstand." She said. "I didn't read it, I swear." She added. Tzuyu took the note from her nightstand and read it quietly.

12:25 am

Dear Tzuyu,

You might be wondering why I'm not there with you anymore. I just want to tell you that... I'll never regret the times I've ever spent with you. You were my first love, my first kiss, my first everything. I didn't want to do this but I know I had to. I know you said that we were going to go through this together but I can't... I don't know what to do anymore. Just don't bother looking for me. We might find a place in this world someday. But I want you to promise to take care of yourself and to never forget that I'll always love you, Chou Tzuyu.

I want to make this longer just to tell you how grateful I am that you came into my life but I don't think I have much time left. Please don't forget me.

I love you so much, mi luna 💙

- Sana 💋

Tzuyu buried her face in her hands and let out a soft sob. "She's gone." She whispered under her breath. "What happened?" Jihyo walked closer and put her arms around the crying girl. "She's gone. S-She left. I don't know." Her voice cracked.

"We also found out about something." Chaeyoung spoke softly. All heads turned to her. "All her stuff are gone too." Mina continued. More tears were flowing down the youngest's face. All the other members gathered around and gave her a hug.

The maknae couldn't process everything that was going on. Next thing she knew, her whole world turned black.

_____________