60

Heyyyy so I don't wanna assume but I hope you guys missed me. This will be my late Satzu Day and Christmas present for you all.

Also, I don't know when I'll be able to update again but yeah...

BELATED HAPPY SATZU DAY! 💙💜

_____________

"So how was meeting Sana's parents?" Nayeon asked after everyone got back. "It actually went great. I didn't even know why I had to be nervous. They were so welcoming." Tzuyu smiled.

"Aww that's adorable." Chaeng giggled. "How about you Chaeng? How was the strawberry smoothie?" Jihyo asked. "I enjoyed it a lot more especially because I had a date." Chaeyoung blushed and looked down. Mina on the other hand was trying to stop herself from smiling.

"Chaeyoung, did you do it yet?" Dahyun asked the younger girl. Chaeng immediately understood what she was saying. She nodded.

"Yes I did." She said proudly. "What? What did you do?" Jeongyeon asked curiously. "Well..." Chae and Mina stood up and held each other's hand. "Guys, meet Myoui Mina..."

"...My girlfriend" She continued. Everyone's jaw dropped. "Wait are you being serious?!" Momo yelled. "Of course she is, you fool." Mina said and hit the older Japanese girl.

"Congratulations Michaeng!" Satzu said as they formed a heart over their head. "Yeah guys, Congratz!" Nayeon smiled. "I didn't even know Chae had the guts to do that." Jeongyeon said. "I know right, I'm so happy for you guys." Jihyo told the couple.

"Sana ol." She added. Everybody looked at her, confused. "I'm sorry, did you call me, Jihyo?" Sana asked.

"What? No, it's just this Filipino phrase I learned." Jihyo said. "I don't exactly know the meaning but I think it fits the situation and my reaction to it."

"Speaking of... didn't I tell you to answer my cousin already?" Nayeon asked their leader. Jihyo scratched her head. "Um about that..." She started off.

"Oh yeah. How come you haven't answered him yet?" Jeongyeon asked. "That's why, I'm..." Jihyo was cut off again.

"You should do it now." Momo commanded. Jihyo got annoyed. "Are you guys really scolding me now?"

"Yes!" They all answered.

"But seriously Jihyo unnie, why didn't you answer him yet?" Dahyun asked. "That's because he doesn't even like me anymore!" Jihyo shouted.

Everyone went quiet. They were all in shock. "Why? What happened?" Nayeon asked. Jihyo sighed, "He just thinks that I deserve better, that I can find someone else outside our company."

"Are you ok?" Mina asked. Jihyo nodded. "Of course I am. Besides, someone else is courting me right now."

They were all shocked again with what she just said, including Jihyo herself. She wasn't supposed to say that out loud. Now, they're curious to who's courting their beloved leader.

"OMG! Who?" Sana asked. "No one, okay? I was just kidding." None of them believed her. They kept asking.

"Ok fine! You all know Daniel right?" Jihyo confessed.

Nayeon gasped. "Kang Daniel?! Oh my gosh! Sis! Go tell him now!"

"Since when, unnie?" Chaeyoung asked. "About a few months." Jihyo replied. "Well do you like him?" Jeongyeon asked. Jihyo blushed then nodded. All the girls (gays) squealed. "I guess that proves that she's the only straight one here." Tzuyu shrugged.

Jihyo laughed. "I'm not complaining, though. The boy's romantic." She smiled. "Dang, she is madly in love" Momo looked at Twice's leader.

"Fine, I'll answer him when it's the right time." Jihyo told the girls. They all cheered.

~~

"Tzuyu-ah!" Sana called from her bedroom. The couple were left alone in the house. The rest had their own plans.

"Yes, honey?" The younger answered. She went inside the room while eating bread filled with Nutella. She took a seat next to the latter. Sana blushed at the endearment. "You know, we should really think of our own call sign." Sana suggested.

"You're right. But whatever it is, I'll be cool with it." Tzuyu told her girlfriend. Sana looked at what the other girl was eating. "Is that Nutella?" She asked. Tzuyu nodded. "You know, I've never tasted Nutella before." Sana stated.

Tzuyu looked at the girl with disbelief. "Are you serious?" Tzuyu asked. "Yeah I am." Sana laughed at Tzuyu's face, Tzuyu is eating like a little kid and Sana found it cute.

"Can you at least wipe the chocolate off your lips." Sana said. Tzuyu leaned forward and kissed the latter. Sana was taken aback with her actions. She won't complain, though. She loves kissing Tzuyu and the kiss even tasted sweet (most probably because of the chocolate). After a few seconds, they both pulled away.

"Now you got to taste Nutella." Tzuyu said as she pulled back. Sana smirked, "It was good for a first time."

_____________