✧Chapter Twenty Five✧

Chapter Twenty Five - Learning the ways of being a vampire.

It's been a week already, since I've been turned. Theodore was still lurking around, as always. He finds it quite amusing that Jinri was teaching me her ways instead of his, but he didn't pay no mind to it. Obviously, he's still plotting his sick ways.

We actually moved back to our old house, only for the time being. Obviously, I didn't argue with Jinri this time when she said we have to go back home, but then again.. I see no use, seeing how I assume my mother was the one that found me and brought me to the hospital, cause the note I wrote for her was gone.

"Honestly, I see no point in all of this" I said, as I just laid myself on the grass.

We were currently outside in our backyard. I have to admit, I missed home and I feel kind of good being back here, but there was also a side of me that misses my mom and Alayna. I literally just fixed our relationship and now I can't spend my days with them.

"Well the sooner you learn how to control your thirst around humans- the sooner you'll be able to go back to spend time with your mother, cause I know that's what you want" Jinri told me, as she sat next to me.

"Baby, I'm dead, remember?" I told her "Now this time she will really freak, if she sees me back at her doorstep" I said knowing damn well that wasn't a good idea.

"Baby, we're vampires, remember?" Jinri mocked my tone, with me rolling my eyes at that and a small smile grew on my face. I honestly still can't believe that statement.

"And with you becoming a vampire, comes with new abilities you can do" Jinri put her hand on my thigh "But use them wisely" She told me in a serious tone.

"Baby, do you think that I will do some kind of evil shit?" When I said that Jinri let out a light amused laugh.

"No" She chuckled "I'm just saying and I quote 'Great power comes with great responsibility' " I looked at her not knowing if she was serious or not, hearing her laugh at my expression.

"I'm just kidding. It just takes time to fully deal with all of this" She told me and I knew that.

Honestly, every since I've turned into a vampire. I've been hungry more than I was when I was a human. Also, just the slightest scent of human, I felt like I was gonna go insane.

I leaned against Jinri's shoulder, as we looked up to the blue sky "Baby, do you ever think we'll be happy together? I mean like this" I asked. I know Theodore ain't just gonna make us live together happily. I'm sure he has something in store for us.

"If you're worrying about in what Theodore will do. Don't worry about him" Jinri reassured "He's just jealous that I don't have love for him anymore and I'm not his slave that obediently follows his orders" She said looking annoyed just by the thought "Whatever he throws at us. Baby, I'm sure we'll overcome it" She told me, giving me a small kiss on my forehead.

"How am I so lucky to have someone like you?" I had a smile on my face. This women is so amazing and I know at times I can be selfish or whatever you wanna call it, but.. I'm honestly happy that I came to have Jinri in my life.

"I think it's the other way around" Jinri chuckled "You changed me for the better and I love you for that" She wrapped her arms around me, holding me close to her. God I love this..

✦✦✦

After Jinri was done, teaching me her ways of fighting her thirst for human, whenever she's around them. We made our way inside the house.