✧Chapter Two✧

{Suicidal & Violence Trigger warning}

Chapter Two - Good bye mom.

Back at the party, I hid within the crowd, cause as I was running back to the house, my mother was literally yelling out for me, but of course I didn't dare listen.

My heart felt like it was about to jump out of my chest once I saw my mother in the building, looking around for me and when she did notice me, looking as pissed as ever. I was saved by Damian before she can even make her way over to me. Thank- you, Damian!

I let out a breath of relief, even though I'm not in the clear yet;I mean I actually won't be, cause my mother isn't gonna let me go that easy after I witnessed her having an affair with one of her husband's employees.

Damian walked with my mother by his side to the front of the crowd, holding a microphone with his free hand.

“Before I start with my speech, I would like to call my beautiful daughter to join me and her mother up here” Damn you Damian...

I started to make my way to the front with my head down, not wanting to meet my mother's gaze, as I literally felt unwanted chills go up my spine, knowing that she was glaring right at me.

I stood beside Damian, still with my head down, all I wanted to do is unsee what I wasn't supposed to see and for this day to be over.

“Now that I have my family up here with me, then I guess I would start” Damian cleared his throat before he started “I would like to thank everyone here who came to show their support, you don't know how much this means to me and to give my appreciation everyone here won't be leaving empty handed” He told everyone, seeing them all curious in what he meant “Before you guys leave, don't forget to stop by Jerome my butler, as he would be giving you a little treat in those black bags over there” he gestured over to the corner of the room, seeing Jerome beside tables full of small black bags.

“Last, but not least” He turned over to my mother “I would like to thank my gorgeous wife for being by my side through it all” He said giving her a kiss before pulling away raising his glass of wine “To the future of the business!” He then downed his glass of wine, as everyone applauded.

✦✦✦

When the party was over. I was actually up in my room, of course I locked the door, even though it really isn't gonna do much from keeping my mother from getting in, cause of the fact that she had the spare key.

I couldn't stop thinking about the unexpected encounter with her and so called Travis at the garden, I actually never even thought that she even had a side hoe. I guess one dick wasn't enough - Oh God, why did I just– Ew!

Then not even a few minutes before I can prepare myself in what's gonna happen, my mother unlocked my door and made herself welcome in my room, looking not to pleased about the event today.

“How much did you see and hear?” My mother asked, as she crossed her arm, which I was quite surprised, usually she'll be whipping me at this moment, not like she ain't though..

“I told you, I didn't see anything” I tried to pretend that I didn't know what she was talking about, but the way that my mother was staring at me, made it hard to do so.

“Don't tell me that bullshit Alison. I know when you're lying or telling the truth” She took a step forward, which made me flinch, thinking that she was about to hit me, but all she did was crossed her arms again.