✧Chapter Twenty Three✧

Chapter Twenty Three - Waking up as someone new...

Stacie and I were in Alison's house in Belington, the house that I rented for us. I laid Alison upstairs in our bedroom, or well..her bedroom. I got her all cleaned up and changed her out of the hospital gown, and into something more comfortable, and as I was in the laundry room, or if you can even call it that- it was just a closet that had a washer and dryer in it. I noticed the bloody sheets, the scent of Alison's dried blood was simply unbearable. So I just tossed them into the washer and then went downstairs where Stacie was.

“You want anything to drink?” I started to brew up some tea, cause I'm sure Stacie was still having a hard time registering what exactly just happened, and I honestly don't blame her.

“Sure..” Stacie sat by the counter, folding her hands together, and resting them on the table.

I made her tea and slid it to her across the counter, seeing her look into it for a bit, before taking a little sip of it.

“So, what do you wanna know?” I asked her, not knowing where to start.

“Honestly, I still can't believe you're a vampire. My friend or I can say, best friend..is a vampire” Stacie said still in disbelief.

“Trust me, that's how Alison felt when she found out”.

“Wait, she didn't know she was dating a vampire the whole six years you guys been together!?”.

“I tried to keep it from her, until she witnessed something that she shouldn't have and I didn't wanna lie to her anymore, and just wanted to come clean”.

“And you didn't feel to come clean to me?” Stacie said, feeling a bit hurt.

“Do you really think you would believe me, if I just came out like;Hey there Stacie, I just wanted you to know that I'm a vampire”.

“True, I would've looked at you like you were crazy”.

“As if you didn't already”.

Stacie chuckled “Hey, it was a big surprise y'know” She took another sip of her tea.

“Don't worry, I know I'll feel the same if I was in your shoes”.

“Well, how long will it be until Alison wakes up?”.

“I'm not sure, I never actually turned someone..”.

“Wait, what? So you just..” Stacie couldn't believe what I was saying.

“I just didn't wanna lose her like that, so I just did what I never thought I would” I said not believing myself that I actually turned her into one of me.

“I think if I was in your shoes and I saw the person I love in that shape. I would've done the same thing. Alison is lucky to have you”.

“Please don't tell me you want to become a vampire too”.

“Oh Gods no” Stacie actually almost spit out her tea “I'm fine being an human thank you very much” She said, wiping her mouth.

“Good, cause I don't think I can handle two new vampires” I said, knowing damn well there's going to be a problem.

“Don't worry, I know eventually we'll have to part, but just know that I will cherish all the times we spent together” Stacie told me, which meant allot “Honestly, every since you arrived at the hospital, you have made a dull time at work worth it” I chuckled at that.

“Well honestly, I'm glad I met you, cause don't tell the others, but I rather hang out with you than them” I said, hearing Stacie let out a light laugh, hearing her add, you and me both.