✧Chapter Five✧

Chapter Five - Looking in the mirror...

I awoke with a massive headache, seeing Jinri walk in with a tray that was full of food.

“Hey baby, how are you feeling?” Jinri asked, as she put the tray of food in front of me, with her sitting at my feet.

“What happened?” I asked, not knowing how the hell did we end up at the house. The last thing I remember was..me arguing with my father's wife.

“You passed out” Was all Jinri said,as she handed me a pain killer, which made me feel like she was hiding something, but I just shrugged it off.

I then started to eat my meal that Jinri made for me, with her just drinking her juice, which always seemed to make her lips red.

“Stare at me any longer and I'll end up kissing you” Jinri said, as she looked at me, putting her drink aside.

“Is that a bad thing?” I teased, with a smirk.

“Yes, because it ain't just gonna be a kiss” Jinri teased “So what is it?” She asked afterwards, taking a little sip of her drink.

“I just always wondered what you've been drinking” I told her curiously.

“You wouldn't like it” Was all Jinri said, putting her drink down.

“Try me” I challenged.

“Okay, suit yourself” Jinri picked up her drink and handed it to me “But don't say I didn't warn you” She added, as she watched me slowly putting the cup to my lips.

I was quite hesitant at first,looking down at the dark red substance, but then I sucked it up, and drank it. The texture was slightly thick and the taste was completely bitter.

“Ew, this is revolting” I squinted, feeling like I wanted to puke my guts out.

“I told you” Jinri let out an amused light laugh.

“What the hell is that?” I handed her back her drink wiping my mouth.

“It's for me to know and you to find out” I didn't know whether she was joking or if she was serious.

✦✦✦

We were on the road, heading towards my hometown, once I saw the sign Belington ahead.. I grow nervous, it felt like I couldn't breath.

I felt a light squeeze on my thigh, looking over to Jinri, who looked as nervous as I am, telling me everything is gonna be okay. Hopefully it is... I thought.

Once we arrived at our destination,which was a pretty decent house Jinri rented beforehand. She didn't wanna stay in a hotel while we stay here for a couple of days in Belington, with me agreeing because I didn't wanna stay at a hotel either. So she found a pretty decent looking house that was put up for rent and it was good, cause it wasn't to far from where my mother's location.

We entered the house, it was a little empty with only a few furniture, but it didn't matter, because we ain't gonna stay here that long, just for me to resolve a few things and we're going back, away from this god awful place.

We walked over to the kitchen with Jinri opening the fridge, seeing it only stocked with water.

“I guess we gotta do a little grocery shopping tomorrow” Jinri said, taking one water bottle for me, before closing the door.

“Good, because the trip here got me beat” I said, exhausted not wanting to go out tonight, drinking a little of the water.