✧Chapter Six✧

Chapter Six - Digging up the Truth.

Jinri was missing in action when I woke up this morning,but I didn't pay any mind to it, thinking she probably had things to do, knowing that she's the type of person that doesn't really like to stay home.

I was currently downstairs on my laptop. I couldn't stop thinking about what my mother said, who didn't quite realize that her daughter was standing right in front of her. I wanted to tell her that, I was right here, but for some reason- I couldn't manage to get that out.

I searched every article that was posted six years ago, but once I thought I reached a dead end, not knowing what the hell I was searching for- I stumbled upon an article that caught my eye, and when I opened it..it felt like my eyes were about to pop out of my skull. I couldn't believe what I was reading.

Article 15;

Alison Rossford, sixteen years old.Witnesses has stated they saw her trespassing 'dead man's cliff' and never came back out. Police arrived at the scene. No bodies were found. With this adding to another teen suicide.

I scrolled down to see a picture of me.

In Memory of
Alison Elizabeth Rossford.

October 15,19__ - November 22,20__

Mother;Vivian Marie Rossford.
Father;Damian Rossford.

“I'm..dead” I felt a tear roll down my cheek “This can't be real..” I nearly fell off the couch, hearing the loud sound of the doorbell ringing. I quickly wiped my tears, as I head to the door, looking through the peephole, seeing my mother standing outside. What is she doing here?

I opened the door to see my mother holding a cake, my favorite I thought, remembering back to the good days when I was five years old, and we would always bake it before my dad came home from work. Those were the only days that I wanna remember...

“I'm sorry to come unannounced.I heard we had new neighbors and I just assumed that it was you that moved in” My mother handed me the cake that was in a box “Also,Alayna here wanted to see you and thank you for yesterday” She said as she ruffled her daughter's hair.

Alayna walked over to me and gave me a big hug “Thank you for helping me find my mommy” She said with a bright smile on her face, looking up to me.

I kneeled down to Alayna's height with me balancing the cake in my hand “Well I'm glad you found your mommy” I booped her nose, making her giggle “She has your eyes” I said as I stood back up. What am I doing?

“But she's more of her father's daughter” My heart ached, seeing my mother smiling so lovingly down to her daughter, who's supposedly my half sister.

“Mommy can we stay and eat the cake with big sister” Alayna pleaded, with her pouting.

“Honey, I'm sure big sister has things planned for today” Vivian told Alayna, who frowned.

“No, it's okay” I quickly let out “I don't really have things to do” I said, hearing that made Alayna squealed, as she ran over to my side, following me to the kitchen,which was opened space.