✧Chapter Twenty Eight✧

Chapter Twenty Eight - Time to officially say Goodbye.

It's been a week now, since that whole vampire drama between Jinri and Theodore, and now it feels like Jinri and I have a fresh start with no one to intervene, since I hope and pray that Theodore was her last vampire ex out there. Note my bad sarcasm.

Anyways, I actually started to get the hang of being a vampire. I could control my thirst for human blood more better now. So every time Jinri's friend always comes over to the house to visit. I don't feel like sucking the life out of her- which is good.

I was still a bit sad that I wasn't gonna be able to spend more time with my mom and Alayna, even though Jinri told me that she can easily make my mom forget that I even committed suicide to begin with, but I honestly didn't wanna do that, despite it being a good option, but I don't know. I felt like it wasn't right with me, playing with life like that. What's done is done...

Today, I decided to give my mother one more last visit and also give a message to Damian while I leave my mom to his abusive ass, but I'm sure this little message that I was gonna give him, will be a big eye opener for him and it'll also be funny to see his reaction in what I was about to do.

“Y'know baby, you don't have to leave like this” Jinri told me, as she rubbed my shoulders.

“I know, but I just don't feel like it's right playing with my mom's mind like that” I told her. I knew Jinri knew that my heart was torn that I was officially gonna leave my mom and I was actually looking forward for the times we'll be spending together, but since I fucked up..I won't be able to do that, despite me having the power to change that, but I felt like- just because I'm a vampire now. It doesn't change the fact that I'm playing with someone's life or something like that;I mean..no one could chose to reverse time and change what they did, and plus I know I'll be playing my mother, cause in her eyes I'll be alive, but in reality I'm dead.

I would be watching my mom, age and age, while she'll just see me as the same person I was before. I know when the time comes, I'll hurt so bad, seeing her lifeless body in front of me. It's hard for me to think about it, but I chosed this life and I ain't gonna start regretting it now, cause I know this is what Jinri has to go through everytime she ends up giving her heart away, and now she doesn't have to feel that way anymore.

“Well then..” Jinri wrapped her arms around me from behind “Whenever you're ready” She gave me a kiss on my cheek before leaving me alone.

I took a deep breathe before making my way to my mother's house and now that I'm a vampire. I made this an opportunity for me to just use my vampire speed and got there without even a minute later.

I looked at my mom's house and felt a tear roll down my eyes, as I quickly wiped it away. This wasn't a time for tears...

I took a deep breathe before climbing up quickly to my mother's bedroom window. She was sound asleep and I just smiled down at her sleeping figure, noticing that Damian was probably downstairs since his side was empty, which was good, cause I have something in store for him.

I put the handwritten note on her bedside table. It was actually a note that I wrote when I was first planning on coming here to make amends with my mother. I changed a few things in it and thought that it'll be my last official good bye to her.

I leaned down and gave her a small kiss on her forehead “I love you and good bye mom” I whispered, as I simply slipped out the window and went into Alayna's room.

I felt bad leaving my little sister without bonding with her more, but I knew I had to, cause I didn't wanna play the card of me- being alive in their eyes, but I'm actually not.