✧Chapter Twenty Two✧

Chapter Twenty Two - Why? Why did you...

Jinri's P.O.V.

“Why do you insist on continue working?” Theodore stood at my door, as I was simply getting dressed.

I was staying at my old house, that me and Alison used to live together in. I ain't gonna lie, I do miss her. It takes allot of me, not to go knocking on her door and just give her a great big hug. She doesn't know it, but I still do pay the rent for the house that she's living in, cause that's the least I can do.

“Because it's the only way I can get away from you” I breathed out, rolling my eyes, pulling on my uniform pants.

“Hey, why you gotta be so rude?” I felt Theodore's fingers running up and down my spine. I have to admit, it did feel good, but my love for him was long gone and he knew that.

“Hands off or else I'll tell your pet that you were touching me” I told him, putting the rest of my clothes on.

“And what is she gonna do? Suck me dry”.

“I wish she did actually” Theodore can be a jerk sometimes, but he's also a good guy. He does have his days that he's God dang annoying, but also has his other days that he's charming.

“I always liked when you're feisty” Theodore let out a chuckle “Well have fun, which I'm sure you would”.

I looked at him confused “What do you mean by that?” I said, which Theodore just kissed me on my cheek.

“Baby, you'll see what I mean” He told me before he left me hanging and confused as ever, so being Theodore I just shrugged it off and wasted no time in going to work.

Once I reached work,  I clocked myself in and went on with my normal rounds.

“You work to hard Ms. Evans, sometimes you need to learn to take a break”.

“Well, who else is gonna take care of you” I told Mrs. Reynolds, who was the same patient I took care of. She was sweet and honestly, despite her circumstances she always had a smile on her face and was always in a good mood.

“Sweetie, just because I'm gonna be eighty five in a couple of days, doesn't mean I can't take care of myself”.

“Well happy birthday in advance” I gave her a smile “and tell that to the doctor” I said, which Mrs. Reynolds just laughed at my comment.

“Dr. Mario can't get anything through his thick skull of his” Now it was my turn to laugh.

“That's true”.

“Now that's what I wanted to hear” Mrs. Reynolds said with a smile, as I also had a smile on my face as well.

✦✦✦

After awhile of me, just spending a little time with Mrs. Reynolds, giving her some company until her doctor came in and did his part of work.

It was break for me, so me and one of my coworker also good friend of mine decided we could hang out together.

Stacie and I were down in the hospital cafeteria. I just had my hydro flask, which consisted of more than I need to keep me going the rest of my time here.