✧Chapter Seventeen✧

Chapter Seventeen - Making Decisions...

It's been a few days, since I met Jinri's ex boyfriend, which I was quite confused in what he was saying and actually wanted to know a few things. I wanted everything to be clear and I wanted Jinri to open up to me, cause that encounter really opened my eyes a bit. She knows much about me and now that I think about it..I don't know much about her.

Every since that day, she's been distant. It was like she wasn't there anymore, despite us being so near. It felt like she was far away from me out of distance for me to reach her.

We were currently down stairs in the kitchen, with Jinri making me breakfast, and yes I don't know how to cook. Obviously, my mother never taught me and I never learned, but I'm trying to, so I can at least try to do something around the house;I mean I do clean though..

“Baby, what's wrong?” I was worried for Jinri. I know she has a hard decision to make, which honestly I think she doesn't have to;I mean if Theodore thinks that he can walk back in Jinri's life and drop a bombshell. He's dead wrong.

“Nothing” Jinri said not even looking at me, as she looked to deep in thought, which caused her to burn the food.

“Baby?!” I literally shook her out of her thoughts, turning off the stove.

Jinri shook her head and then realized she burnt the food “I'm sorry” She looked down at the food.

“I don't care about the food. I care about you” I rubbed her arms “Baby, what's wrong? You've been so distant lately, every since that day” I was beyond worried at this point.

Jinri sighed deeply “I don't wanna lose you” She looked at me, which this was the first time in forever, since that day- she ever looked me in the eyes.

“Then don't” I said plain and simple “Don't listen to him. He's just messing around with your head”.

“No, you don't know Theodore like I do” Jinri turned away from and then rested her hands on the counter in front of her “I know he's gonna hurt you if I don't do what he says” Her voiced cracked a little and I was bit surprised. Jinri has never showed this side of her. She was always strong and this was a rare moment for me to experience.

I hugged her from behind “We'll get through this" I rested my head on her back “We'll think of something” I held onto her and honestly felt a bit emotional, but didn't show it.

After us having a moment. I actually went over to my mother's house, since Jinri said she was going out for a walk to clear her mind and get some fresh air, which obviously I let her, because she's been through allot- especially when her obsessive ex vampire boyfriend is back.

Once I reached my mother's house. I was about to knock on the door, until I heard some yelling coming from inside and it was obviously my mother and her husband having another argument.

I was about to turn back home, seeing how I didn't wanna make the situation any bigger and also I already have my own drama. But as I was about to leave, I heard a loud impact, which my instincts kicked in and just bursted into the house, and plus it wasn't even locked...

As I entered the house, the attention was on me. I saw my mother on the floor, holding her left cheek and Damian was towered over her.

“How dare you lay a hand on my mother!” I wanted to slap some sense into Damien's thick ass head of his.

“You can't just make yourself welcome in my house ” Damian said not looking to happy “And stop it already, her daughter died along time ago” Wow Damian wow..