Author's Note

REEEEEEEAD!

I just wanted to say, thanks for deciding on reading my book (If you made it this far). It honestly means allot❤.

Honestly, heading towards the ending of the book (couple of the chapters) I literally just wrote whatever and hope it still was a bit good. I seriously just lost motivation and ideas for this book, when I actually reached the 20's. But I still wanted to finish it- that's why it's like all over the place.

Also, I know it's a little sh*tty (well I think it is). I was actually rushing with it. Starting out this book, I didn't put much thought into it or plan ahead (I normally think everything as I go, but I didn't for this one).

Anyways, the point of this A/N is I just wanted to thank all of you for reading and I hope you stay to read my other books, that I'll be making (which I'm currently working on one). It's nothing dealing with fantasy and while I'm on that topic- I know it wasn't so much vampire vibes (So I just added a few things to make it feel that way I guess) and I feel like there wasn't so much romance either (I don't know I think that's just me🤔). But being this the first ever book I ever written, cause I haven't written anything in a VERY long time. I think I did well, I guess.

Oh and..I was also thinking of adding an 'additional chapter' Because it didn't feel right for me, leaving it like I did, cause like I said- I lost all ideas. But the chapter would actually just be a follow-up on Alison & Jinri.

And it'll be posted whenever I have time to work on it.

Anyways.. Lemme just end it here, cause I'm just rambling now.

Thanks again❤ & see you on my next book!

- YL💋