I Need Your Help OwO

*the readers of this book crying out and dying for more chapters*

Me: *materializing out of a flock of bats slurping on some boba tea*

Me: *glances down and cracks knuckles*

Aight bitches, les do this shiz.

So, my birthday was on Monday (April 13, woo happy quarantine to me!) and I wanted to do a birthday special with all the characters. I've got the most important points I want in the chapter so far, but I need a lil bit of filler. I need you guys help with suggesting things to do with everyone. I also need more scenes to help build the relationships between (Y/n) and the characters besides them seeing her and falling for her. So...

In the comments of this paragraph, give me things to add in the birthday special so (Y/n) can have an awesome b-day with all her "friends" *cough cough lovers cough*

And in this paragraph, give me characters and scenes to help build (Y/n)'s relationship between any character

I'm counting on you guys! If you can't think of anything right now, it's cool, I've got plenty of time *cough quarantine* and I'm sure I can build relationships with more scenes as well.

Ciao for now! ~SisterWulf <3

Edit: Also, thank you all so much for your kind words and understanding! Thank you for putting up with my absolute mess of a story and sticking with me! I love you all! You deserve the world!