16: Let the pain out

It's getting dangerous I might cross the line now

I might cross the line now

-decalcomanie,
mamamoo

It was already afternoon when my classes were over. It was a hot day but thankfully the breeze hitting my face was cooler. Clutching my books close to my chest I fished out my phone from my jeans pocket when I felt it vibrate.

"Meet me at the entrance," A text said, it was from Minhyuk.

I grimaced when I saw that he had saved his number as "the sexy senior from HRM". Quickly changing it to Minhyuk I scrolled through to see that he had added six more numbers when I gave him my phone upon his request to exchange numbers last night.

My old modeled phone had nine numbers in total now. Along with Haneul's and my mom's with those seven boys.

This was the most amount of contacts I ever had on my phone.

By the time I had already reached the entrance and I did not have to look around to find the blonde standing by a motorcycle. When he frantically waved his hand at me I approached him with quick footsteps.

"I'm not sitting on that," I said quite rashly as my eyes raked the white and black dangerous thing. And I could see several girls and boys from all over the street gawking at us from the corner of my eyes.

Because the lad in front of me was different from what he would show up in the university, normally. He was clad in a black turtleneck, a khaki leather jacket, skinny black jeans, and leather boots.

This was what of him I would see at the clan club but not here. Here, he'd rather be in a woolen sweater or everything cute and soft otherwise.

"Don't be such a party pooper," His lips formed into a little pout. "You'll not be only sitting on that, you'll be riding that."

"Do you even know how to drive-" My sentence was stuck and could not finish itself when Minhyuk put a black helmet on my head which fit almost perfectly.

With a big grin, he put a white one on himself, pulling the black glass down right after hence I could not see his face anymore. "Help yourself with that. Safety first. And put your books in your bag."

By then my heart had started jumping loudly in my chest. Quickly I strapped the belts of the helmet below my chin and shoved all my books inside my already crammed bag. Minhyuk sat on the bike before starting the engine.

When he turned back with the bike sounding like an angry demon, I could feel his eyes expectantly gazing at mine behind that glass. My heart was fighting to beat even loudly against my ribcage as I looked down on the seat behind him.

I quickly propped myself there. It scared me- not the bike.

It scared me how I felt eager. There was a sudden rage of excitement inside me. And it had started ever since I saw the bike.