10: Issues

I know it's not rightBut I still come looking for you

But I still come looking for you

-Artificial love, Exo

"Did not think you would show up here again," Changkyun gave me a skeptical look as he said in a low voice, loud enough for me to hear when he handed me the assessment paper from the last club meeting.

Not that I could believe I was here too, back at the English club in the university. It was another Monday, which meant another club meeting, as usual. Mondays really were the worst.

"Seriously." His judging eyes raked me up and down as he moved to the next person, which was Haneul who could be my friend or an acquaintance if that was what you would call someone who would talk to you nicely whenever they would see you.

Haneul didn't hear what he had said to me else she wouldn't be giving dreamy eyes to Changkyun.

Haneul was a fan of the boys just like the rest of the English club members, but different because she talked to me and acknowledged my existence for no reason.

The 'fun' club meeting went on and I realized there were even fewer people here than the last meeting. I knew because I had my concentration on anywhere else but those particular boys.

It made me feel so awkward to breathe the same air as them after what had happened just two days ago in the 'other' club.

"Thanks for your hard work today. See you next time," An exhausted voice said in English, the American accent told me who it was without even looking.

Haneul was about to say something to me, probably her dilly dally chat again, if I wanted to have lunch with her or something but I took my bag and dashed off without sparing an eye.

I wasn't that much of a jerk, maybe I was but not that much because my only reason to completely ignore her out of the blue was seeing that psycho from my major, Minhyuk going down the stage and quickly starting to walk towards my way.

And with that wide smile of his, it always meant creepy news.

Just when I had turned my back at him I saw him halting on his way, his smile disappearing but his expression becoming stoic.

I wish I had taken a look on the turquoise head instead. Wonho didn't leave my mind, more like I couldn't get him out. That face filled with fear and eyes filled with tears kept visiting my thoughts for no reason. I just wanted to know why he was making that face and why he was offering me a glass of water.

And why I had to shove him away, but before that, why I had an outburst like that.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" I heard a voice which made me stop on my track, but when I looked to my side I was face to face with someone's chest.

Looking up, it was Hyungwon staring down at me. His hands shoved to his jean's pocket, a brown pullover and white-rimmed glasses adorning his face. It never ceased to surprise me how all of their entire looks changed within a matter of the day and night.

"I guess you're avoiding us, all of us," the curly haired boy retorted and I took a step back as he was too close for me to see his face clearly.

Well too much for avoiding since this lad was practically on my face now.

"I think you might have the wrong perception on us," He looked down on his feet once before he looked at me again.

"Yes we are not exactly what we seem here but perhaps you should remember, that none of us forced you to work for us. None of us harmed you, physically, or verbally."

It was for a second when everything was quiet, "Yet you called us filthy."

"But you-" I lowered my tone before I argued. "Blackmailed me!" if that wasn't obvious to this guy.

"We came to an agreement, even though it was a one-sided conversation. Took you long enough to start speaking up but don't we have our back against the wall as well? You have information on us," he spoke in a calm manner. "No need to be careful about what to speak and not to cause as you haven't realized, no one is here."

I looked around to see he was true.

The part of this hallway was entirely empty and Hyungwon had never looked so tall to me before.

"Also, you have not apologized to someone yet." He pursed his lips at me. "Just for your information, we know nothing confidential on you. We only did the minimal background check as we do to our other employees. We know just about any normal person close to you would know."

He did a background check yet he missed out one of the most important info about me.

That I practically had no one close to me. No one would know all this information, whatever they had.

I did not even know who lived next to me in that close-knitted neighborhood.

Hyungwon took a step behind, probably preparing himself to leave. "Oh, and another thing," he said as if he suddenly remembered. "Do something about that anger issue of yours?"

He said in a suggestive manner but before he would leave I had to ask the important question.

"Wait, can I ask you something?" My voice made him stop taking slow steps backward.

"Yeah."

"Why was Wonho crying that day?"

Hyungwon gave me a surprised look, he probably didn't expect that would be my question. Whipping his head to the other side he bit his lower lip with an amused look on his face until he looked at me again.

"Your sudden bomb blast scared him."

Now it was my time to be surprised. That buff looking guy scared because of me? That guy who practically smashed a car's light with a baseball bat scared of me?

When I looked at Hyungwon's back slowly getting further away from me another saying of his from our conversation kept my mind occupied.

My anger issue.

All I knew that it was enough running away.

---
A/n: someone please hug me I feel stressed for no reason.

Also new chapter yay! Please watch monsta x japanese release wish on the same sky