1: The English club

"Only obsessed with youBut I'm not dangerous so baby don’t worry"

But I'm not dangerous so baby don’t worry"

-Stuck, monsta x

At that moment I had never regretted anything more in my life than stepping inside this place, the English club.

Though it would be too farfetched to call this one the very worst decision in my life as I'd told myself that way many times before. I was not the person to ever be confident in any of my choices.

But when I came in through the door and only saw girls going crazy waiting for the hosts of the club and a few boys who were just as excited as them I knew something was wrong.

Now that there were at least a few hundred girls and boys (perhaps I was exaggerating with the number but that's how it felt like) who more seemed like 'fans' rather than 'students to learn' I was quick enough on my feet to fleet but then I realized,

There was no escape. The spacious club room was already filled to the brim with people and my only friend, the door seemed faraway from me in the midst of this crowd.

The oh so 'cute' English club hosts the boys and girls were going crazy for, had already made their ways onto the small stage and was saying something but all I could think about was running away.

Though at first they looked huge in number, after I counted, it was seven.

Seven boys giggly and bubbly, highly contagious cause the crowd just seemed to go bonkers, even louder than before and I bit on my lips regretting again.

This was only my third day in Seoul University, after studying my nonexistent ass off while working part time jobs day and night I finally got into this place but nothing seemed like it was going right.

Most importantly, poor was my middle name. Joining a club would be a fancy dream for me but after three days of having different students from different clubs shoving their leaflets at me I had no choice but to get my name enlisted somewhere.

While I thought English club would look good on my CV and could actually get me a decent job few years later I had never imagined this would turn out to be a fanclub of seven dudes.

"As I was saying, most of our conversation will be in English. Please don't be shy, we all make mistakes." One of them, a brown haired guy pushed his glasses back from the tip of his nose.

I was baffled a little hearing his accent, if I wasn't seeing him right before my eyes I would've thought it was some native English speaking person.