2: An unexpected event

"The situation is changingNow I’m curious about you"

Now I’m curious about you"

-bad boy, red velvet

When I said I'd rather join the satanic cult club I meant it.

And I definitely transmitted the aura that I wouldn't like it here in this particular club. Even though I quickly wanted to begone from here I was the last person to receive the handouts the hosts were giving. Obviously I wasn't so keen to jump in the crowd that formed around them when they started giving out the club schedules.

"I'm sure you'll like it here," My eyes were down to the colourful papers while I was on the receiving end, then it felt on the masculine hand from the other end.

When I looked up it was the turquoise haired guy, Wonho sitting down and looking up at me with a warm smile on his face.

"It will be fun, I promise." There was something soothing in his low voice that made me feel almost guilty to have been annoyed with this whole club thing for more than hour.

I gave him a small bow as I took the papers. Right then another one sitting by  his side spoke up, "Daisy, right? I remember your name."

There were deep dimples on the sides of his both cheeks. "I'm sure you already forgot my name though."

I only remembered he was majoring in Korean literature.

His smile slowly dropped seeing me stand there in silence, and his small eyes slowly went wide and wider as he gave a surprised look to his other side where the American accented guy was sitting.

"She really forgot," Changkyun (I definitely wouldn't forget his name) said as he crossed his hands over his chest.

"We are seven people, it's not unexpected but this was a first," The longer haired one tried to contain his laughter by biting his lower lip.

"Whatever would have happened if she joined the dancing kpop club then." The shortest of them spoke, the brown fluffy hair atop his head bouncing when he laughed. "Doesn't it have thirteen hosts?"

"The international language club has twenty one though," The gymnastic major told him with a small smile.

"Yeah, totally forgot. That's indeed a lot," The shorter one laughed again.

"What major are you in?" That's when the platinum blonde spoke to me, Lee Minhyuk, I also memorized his name as he was from my major.

"Human resource and management," I said and expected the coming surprised reaction from Minhyuk, but the other lads showed it too.

"A junior from my major!" A wide smile spread on Minhyuk's face, his eyes never leaving mine. "I'll look over you so you better not leave this club or anything."

His wide smile definitely looked sinister now, was this a blackmail?

"Yes," I couldn't bring any sincerity on my voice even though I tried.

"You guys talk, I'll be leaving for a few minutes," The short one spoke again in the midst of this. The rest gave a look but with a nod from the gymnastic major he went away to the backdoor of the club.

"Yeah, as I was saying, my English is really good by the way. Sometimes I work as a translator," Minhyuk told me sitting there. At this moment I felt like I was in a personal fansign with all of the guys sitting behind a table and me, standing before them.

"You must be joking." Changkyun rolled his head to the back of his chair.

"Shut up, will you?" The wide smile never left Minhyuk's face as he gave a side eye to Changkyun.

"Whatever you all say, I'm the English god," The turquoise hair spoke looking down on the leftover papers he was organizing. "Come on!" He let out an enthusiastic cheer for himself.

"At least your English is better than Hyungwon's Spanish," Minhyuk let out a chuckle. "Obrigada!" He suddenly held up a hand in the air earning a hiss from the long haired guy, the Hyungwon I assumed.

"I'll be taking my leave," I said in a small voice, already tired and drowned by their energy.

While Minhyuk, Hyungwon and Changkyun were already involved in a bickering among themselves, the other three looked up at me.

The bigger guys gave me a tight smile while the Korean literature waved me bye. With that I was quick to turn with my back and went towards the backdoor as I already saw some girls and boys waiting by the front door to talk to these boys.

It was already enough crowd pushing for me today.

The moment I left a foot outside after turning the nob of the door, a disgusting yet familiar scent hit my nostrils.

The scent of cigarettes.

I was standing face to face with the shorter lad from back then, the one with brown and wavy hair. A cigarette between his lips and his index and middle finger holding it.

His eyes went wide with mine, it took him a moment to register before he quickly put down the cigarette from his lips.

I looked away before I clutched on the straps of my bagpack and left the scene.

But it lingered in my mind when I walked all the way to the bus stop, it replayed again and again.

I was a bit shocked, cancer sticks were one of the things I always hated. Just the thought of someone ruining their lives knowingly made me furious.

When there were people that wanted to live, tried so hard to live as a healthy person but couldn't.

Maybe that was an obnoxious side of me, it was their choice after all.

But the thought of smoking didn't mix well with the concept of a nice, wavy haired short boy with his fluffy blue and brown sweater.

That was unexpected.

---
A/n: monsta x is the first kpop group to release a full album on English do you know how amazing is that LIKE HELLO

So what's your favourite song from all about luv? Mine is misbehave and beside u