Chapter 23: New Beginnings

|Jimin and Mina|

Jimin starts to sweat bullets as he's in a situation he always waited. In the hospital waiting room as he couldn't handle the pressure of watching Mina go through so much pain. He wants to be there for her but every time he hears her screams, gets light headed and starts to feel dizzy.

A small hand tugs his sleeve and Jimin turns to the small boy a bit flustered.

"Is mommy okay?" Jimin tugs him closer and puts his arm over his son. He says, "No, she's not."

Suddenly a nurse pops out of no where and says, "Mr. Park?"

Jimin stands and says, "That's me." The nurse replies, "You can come in now."

Jimin holds Jeongin's hand and walks in slowly. Mina is laying on a hospital bed with all sorts of things arounds her. The only thing that Jimin focuses on is the small baby in her hands. Mina looks up with glare and says, "Where were you? I was dying in here."

He says, "Y-you know me, I can't handle seeing you like that. I can't bare to see my most loved one in so much pain." Jeongin tugs his arm and asks, "I thought I was your most loved one." Jimin whispers to him, "Shh, don't tell mom that." Jeongin cutely covers his mouth as she rolls her eyes and says, "At least say hi to Ryujin." Jimin walks closer as his heart softens and eyes tear up. He gently places his hand on the baby's cheeks and says, "Hey, Ryujinie." The baby stays quiet as Jimin smiles, "Welcome to the new world."

Jimin asks, "Can I hold her?" Mina nods and he picks her up slowly. She says, "The doctor said that she has strong shoulders but I don't know how he knows that or what it means." He brings her up to his face so can gently kiss her forehead and whispers, "Don't tell Jeongin, but I'm more a daughter person." Jeongin then says cutely, "Dad? What's that?" Jimin smiles and says, "It's your new sister. Want to say hi?"

The kid pouts and says, "I don't want a sister. I want a brother!" Mina laughs and says, "Sorry, Jeongin. There's no refunds." Jimin then says, "We can always try getting another one." Jeongin then cheers, "Yay! Let's get another one! Let's have a million brothers!" Jimin smiles and says, "I'm fine with that."

The two boys then turn to Mina and she rolls her eyes, "You don't get to do anything because you left me here. Again." Jimin smiles and says, "I promise I'll get used to it after our 100th baby."

15 years later...

Ryujin and Beomgyu sit in the principal's office as they wait for their parents to come. Beomgyu is fairly calm as he doesn't have any parents. His older brother will probably come instead. Ryujin on the other hand is tensed up. It's the first time she's been called to the principal's office and she's praying that her dad comes instead of her mom.

The principal stares at the two behind his desk while the door opens to reveal an older and handsome man. Ryujin stares at him for a bit and Beomgyu notices which makes him a bit jealous. Ryujin whispers, "T-that's your brother?" He frowns a bit and nods.

The taller man smacks Beomgyu behind his head then sits down by his side. He smiles which sends arrows towards Ryujin's heart. The principal asks, "So you're Beomgyu's guardian?" The man bows and says, "I'm his older brother. You can call me Eunwoo." Ryujin whispers, "eunwoo..." but it doesn't go unnoticed.

Eunwoo then whispers something to Beomgyu which causes him to blush. Ryujin sits across them feeling a bit left out until Eunwoo extends his hands and says, "I'm Eunwoo. You must be Ryujin." Ryujin grabs a hold of his hand and shakes it. Instead of shaking her hand, Eunwoo brings it up to kiss the back of her hand and Beomgyu replies by kicking his brother's shin.