Chapter 21: Lost

|Taehyung and Sana|

Taehyung walks around the grocery store asking himself, "What would a baby want to eat?" Sana reads his mind and says, "Baby food. We need baby food." He glances behind him to see a sleeping Taehyun and Sana pushing the stroller. He smiles and says, "Oh yeah...." 

Sana smiles and says, "We should get some fruits too." Taehyung nods as he continues to push the cart towards the fruit section. He then asks, "Should we get ice cream?" Sana nods and says, "Wow, you read my mind!" 

Taehyung then raises his eyebrow and asks, "Sana?" She looks at him with her big eyes and bright smile. "Where's Taehyun?" 

She smiles and says, "Right here. I've been pushing him around." Taehyung glances and says, "That's a shopping cart." Sana looks down to see some random stranger's shopping cart and gets flustered, "W-what? Where did he go?" 

Taehyung says, "Let's retrace our steps." He leaves their cart and takes Sana's hand. They move back an aisle to see an old lady there. Sana walks up to her cutely and asks, "Excuse me? Have you seen a baby stroller with a baby inside?" The old lady looks at her a bit confused and shakes her head. Sana pouts and Taehyung thanks the old lady. They proceed to head back another aisle. 

Taehyung asks, "How did you lose him? I remember seeing you pushing the stroller just 5 minutes ago." She tears up and says, "I don't know! He just disappeared." Taehyung then brings them towards the cashier and asks, "Can I make an announcement?" The girl looks at him a bit confused but lets him do whatever he wants to do. 

Taehyung turns on the intercom and says, "If anyone sees a baby and a baby stroller please come to cashier number 5. The baby is very cute and a male. Please, that's my son." He turns it off and smiles at the cashier after thanking her. 

Sana then asks, "Did we check the dairy aisle?" He shakes his head and they approach the dairy aisle. Her eyes dart to a baby stroller and she quickly runs to the stroller. She picks up the baby boy and barrages him with kisses. She says, "Oh my God, I thought I lost you." 

Taehyung awkwardly taps her shoulder and Sana looks at him confused. She asks, "How did you get so big? Wow babies really do grow up fast. And why is your stroller smaller?"

"Sana?" 

Sana then turns to see Jimin standing behind the baby stroller. Jimin asks, "Can I have Jeongin back?" She then glances at the baby and stutters, "Y-you're not Taehyun." Baby Jeongin smiles at her brightly. Jimin quickly takes his son and places him back in the stroller. 

He raises an eyebrow at Taehyung and asks, "You lost your son?" The two nod and Jimin chuckles. He says, "Been there before. So you made that announcement? I knew that voice sounded familiar." 

Taehyung asks, "Can you help us find him?" Jimin chuckles and says, "Sorry, I have to finish shopping, drop Jeongin at Chaeyoung's, then I have dinner with Mina tonight." Taehyung and Sana pouts. 

The two then venture around the grocery store. A Namjoon shopping for eggs catches their eyes. Sana and Taehyung quickly run towards him. He raises an eyebrow as he looks at the desperate couple. 

Sana asks, "Have you seen Taehyun?" Namjoon's eyes widen as he stutters, "T-taehyun? As in your son Taehyun?" Taehyung nods and Namjoon drops the carton of eggs he was holding. Sana and Taehyung jump back in surprise and Namjoon asks, "How the hell did you lose your son?" 

"YAH!" 

Namjoon jumps as he hears Jeongyeon scream behind him. He turns around a bit shocked as Jeongyeon says, "You had one job. Get the eggs without breaking anything." Namjoon points at Sana and Taehyung and says, "They lost their son." Jeongyeon glances at Taehyung and Sana. 

She walks away and comes back with the baby stroller. Sana and Taehyung's eyes widen as Jeongyeon says, "It rolled into my cart like 30 minutes ago. I tried calling one of you but you both put your phones in the stroller." 

Taehyung pulls the stroller and glances inside to see Taehyun sleeping soundly. He sighs in relief as Sana quickly runs and hugs Jeongyeon. She places a few kisses on her cheek and Jeongyeon just stands and takes all of it. Jeongyeon says, "You two have a kid, you should be responsible about it." 

Sana and Taehyung bow and apologize towards her and the baby. The couple leave Jeongyeon and Namjoon. Namjoon chuckles, "I can't believe they were the second one to have kids." Jeongyeon nods and says, "Who could've guessed?" 

Taehyung is now pushing the baby stroller while Sana went back to get their shopping cart. After paying for the groceries and making their way back home. 

Sana and Taehyung were the second of the group to have a kid. The first was Mina and Jimin. It was about a half year later when Sana and Taehyung married and had a kid. Everyone was taken by surprise as they never really thought the two would tie the knot so early. But Sana and Taehyung were eager and wanted to settle down. 

That's exactly what they did. Although they aren't the most matured and responsible of the group, you could say their love pushed them through the obstacles and challenges.

Their first kid was a boy and Sana let Taehyung name him. But instantly regretted it when Taehyung intended to name their son after himself but forgot to put the g. 

That's how Taehyun got his name....

to be continued...