Chapter 10: Reunion =p1=

|Hoseok and Momo|

Momo walks in the kitchen to see Hoseok washing the dishes. She walks near him and asks, "Do you need help?" He shakes his head and says, "I'm about to finish." Once he's done, he joins Momo at the couch as they stare outside. Momo groans and says, "Do you want to go for a walk? I'm so booooooored."

Hoseok glances at the time and says, "Sure." The two walk along the streets as Momo asks, "So, what do you miss the most?" He thinks for a bit and he says, "ARMY." She chuckles and says, "Whaa, they would be happy to hear that through this apocalypse, the people you miss the most is your fans." He shrugs his shoulder and says, "I love them, it's not my fault." She scoffs as he asks, "What do you miss the most?"

Momo thinks about then answers, "Midnight snacks." Hoseok chuckles and says, "You still eat midnight snacks." She smiles and says, "It's different. I remember, before we would sneak to the fridge trying not to wake up Jihyo. During our comebacks, we had to diet but we never listened to that. Mina would be lookout but we'd get caught a lot because we couldn't hear her calling us. Sana would break something and wake up the entire building. Nayeon would take all the food and we'd have to order in the middle of the night instead. Dahyun would sneak food in her room. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung would try their best to beg Jihyo for them to have at least one snack."

Hoseok notices the smile on her face as she continues to speak about nostalgic memories. Momo then stops walking as she asks, "Hobi?" He snaps out of his thoughts as he raises his eyebrow. She turns around frantically and curses, "Shit, what time is it?" Hoseok looks around to see no ray of sunlight. His palms get sweaty and he grabs her hand. She asks, "Where are we going to go? Are we going to die?"

He starts running and she follows behind him. Fortunately, both of them are really fit. Hoseok remembers the location of a gas station nearby and brings her there. He looks around to see no zombies inside and starts barricading the doors. Momo sits there in shock as Hoseok finishes up. He says, "Calm down, we're getting out of here alive. We just have to wait a few-"

They hear the sound glass shattering and Momo quickly shuts her mouth to muffle her scream. Tears roll down her face as Hoseok notices a zombie with its head through the glass door. He scans around the area to find a baseball bat behind the cash register. He grabs it and strongly swats the zombies head splashing blood all over his shirt. The zombie stops moving and Hoseok quickly runs to Momo who's hiding behind the counter.

She notices his blood stained shirt and gasps, "A-are you okay?" He nods but as the sound of glass shattering again gains his attention, he stands back up. Hoseok hits the zombie's head again but notices the big horde forming outside. He curses as he thinks this bat won't be enough. They have to get out of there.

A zombie quickly breaks through the glass and catches Hoseok off guard. It runs straight at him but after a loud bang, he notices that it lies dead.

He turns to see if Momo did anything but she's still hiding. Hoseok looks around confused and Momo stands as she notices a light outside. She says, "T-there's someone outside."

The two suddenly hear the words they've never expected to hear.

"GET READY ZOMBIE SHITS! THE DUBU SQUAD IS HERE!"

Momo and Hoseok look outside confused but are quickly smiling once they see all the zombies outside drop dead. They hear Dahyun yell, "FAITHFUL CITIZENS! YOU HAVE BEEN SAVED! MY CAPTAIN WILL COME PICK YOU UP!"

Namjoon quickly goes through the pile of dead zombies and walks through the shattered door. He gasps, "HOBI?" Hoseok smiles and exclaims, "JOONIE!" Namjoon says, "Let's go quickly! To the..." His voice turns quiet as he is suddenly embarrassed, "to the eagle bus..."

Namjoon escorts Momo and Hoseok inside. As soon as Jeongyeon and Dahyun notice who they are, the two quickly run to Momo. Momo is taken aback as the two hug her tightly. Tears run down Dahyun's eyes as Jeongyeon tries to stay strong but can't hold her tears back. Momo is still in shock and can't grasp the situation.

The two pull away as Dahyun says in her sob, "You're.... alive... I... I... miss you so much!" Dahyun soon breaks into sobs as Jeongyeon wipes her tears and smiles. She says, "Thank God, you're alive. We're so lucky Dahyun wanted to check out this gas station. Once we saw the zombies crowding outside, we knew something was up." Momo stutters, "W-what happened? How do you have a bus? What's the Dubu Squad? What's an Eagle Bus? Where did you get the guns?"

Namjoon quickly brief the two of what they went through and how they got there. They had to repeat a few times for Momo but after while, they are fully caught up. Hoseok then says, "Have you run into any other people? Like Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, Sana, Mina, Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi, and Jungkook?" They shake their heads as Dahyun says, "W-wait, you didn't mention the others. So does that mean, you know where they are?" Momo nods and says, "We're hiding in a hotel and we have power and supplies. We can head there right now."

Jeongyeon asks, "Who is we?" Hoseok nods and says, "Jin, Nayeon, and Jihyo are at the hotel right now." Jeongyeon and Dahyun tear up as a motivated smile on Namjoon's face creeps up. He asks, "Then what are we waiting for? Commander, may we take the Eagle Bus to Bangtwice headquarters?" Dahyun thinks for a bit and asks, "I don't know. Private Jeongyeon, what shall we do?"

Momo and Hoseok chuckle at the word private. Jeongyeon smirks and says, "Let's do it."

Dahyun stands up tall, or short... idk. She says, "Dubu Squad plus Moseok, roll out!"

to be continued...