Chapter 4: Fixed

|Jin, Hoseok, Nayeon, Momo, and Jihyo|

Jihyo notices that Nayeon is leaving the hotel room and she follows her. Nayeon goes to the nearby hotel room and starts fixing the mess. Jihyo joins in and helps her clean the area. She says, "How was it? The last 2 months?" Nayeon smiles and says, "Except being stuck in here and the fact that a zombie could kill me any day, I liked it a lot." Jihyo can sense the sarcastic tone and teases, "Of course, you'll like it. You've been alone with your crush for 2 months."

Nayeon drops the bed sheets and says, "Y-yah, don't be so loud." Jihyo chuckles, "Why? Did he not find out? You're usually too obvious." She huffs and says, "Shhh, it'll get awkward-"

Jin interrupts, "What would get awkward?" The two girls stare at him as he stands under the door confused. Jihyo changes the subject, "Any luck finding anyone?" Jin sighs and says, "No." Nayeon and Jihyo frown.

Jin says, "But we did get a lot of supplies and Hoseok helped me modify the generator so we can use two hotel rooms." Nayeon asks, "Won't that take too much power?" Jin chuckles and pats her head, "No." Nayeon blushes and says, "Get your hands off me." He smiles and says, "Thanks to Jihyo's map, we can find more gas stations and fuel the generators."

Jihyo smiles at the two and says, "Since you two been living in the same hotel room for a long time now, Hoseok, Momo, and I will take this one." Nayeon blushes and says, "C-can't we separate it between genders? I'm tired of living with this dork." Jin laughs and says, "You're tired? I'm tired of your snoring!"

Nayeon turns to him and yells, "I DON'T SNORE!" Jin smiles and says, "Yeah, you do. You even sing sometimes!" She slaps his arm and says, "Stop lying!" He laughs as she continuously hits his arm and says, "Oh and don't even get me started on personal space." Jihyo raises an eyebrow and Nayeon suddenly stops hitting him.

Jin smirks and says, "If you're cold just tell me, I'll turn up the heater. You don't have to cling on to me when we're sleeping." Jihyo's eyes widen and she points at the two, "You sleep on the same bed?"

Jin and Nayeon blush as Jin stutters, "W-well, yeah. In case anything dangerous happens at night." Jihyo smirks and says, "Oh I bet something happens at night."

Meanwhile...

Momo lies on the newly made bed as Hoseok sits on the edge. He says, "Are you hungry? I can get food if you want." She stays quiet and continues to stare at the ceiling blankly. Hoseok sighs and lies next to her. He says, "Ready for Hobi's Therapy?"

She nods slightly and he smiles as he finally got a response. Hoseok sits up and says, "Sit up." Momo slowly leans her back on the headboard as he sits next to her. He faces her and she turns to him.

Momo meets his eyes and he smiles. Hoseok suddenly embraces her in a hug and she tries to push him away but he says, "Stop, just hug me back. It's part of the therapy." Momo slowly takes her arms from pushing him and hesitantly puts it around Hoseok. He says, "Now tell me what's bothering you. It's only us in here so just let it all out."

Momo opens her mouth and let's out in a weak voice, "H-he's dead..." Hoseok nods and says, "Keep going, don't hold back. Let go of all your emotions and talk about it." Momo buries her face into his chest and he's surprised as his shirt starts to get wet. Momo continues to sob as Hoseok pats her back and says, "Just remember, he's not dead forever."

Momo can't control her river of tears and continues to cry out all her frustrations and Hoseok says, "We're going to find a cure. We're going to find him. We're going to get him back." Momo says in the middle of her tears, "H-how do you know we'll find the cure? We're no scientist." He chuckles and says, "Well, when you bring our two groups together nothing is impossible. Look at Jin, I never thought of him as an engineer but there he is fixing the electricity."

Momo lets out a chuckle and Hoseok pulls from the hug. He stares at her face in amazement as she gets shy and says, "W-what?" He smiles brightly and says, "I haven't seen that smile in a while." She smiles back weakly and says, "T-that was a good session."

Jihyo gasps and says, "Session? WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING?"

Suddenly they hear Nayeon scream from across the hallway, "PARK JIHYO! SHUT UP! YOU'RE SO LOUD!" Jihyo yells back at Nayeon, "LOOK WHO'S LOUD NOW! THIS ISN'T LOUD! I CAN SHOW YOU LOUD! I'M STILL YOUR LEADER!" Nayeon laughs out loud and says, "IT'S THE APOCALYPSE THERE ARE NO MORE RULES!"

|Dubu Squad|

"Boom! That's 21!"

Jeongyeon chuckles as Dahyun writes down in her notes another kill. She says, "Joonie, said not to waste our ammo." Dahyun puts the gun down and smirks at Jeongyeon, "Joonie? When did you two get so close?"

Jeongyeon scoffs and says, "Of course we got close. We've been stuck together for 2 months." Dahyun rolls her eyebrows and says, "Ahh, young love." Jeongyeon laughs and says, "You're the youngest here."

Dahyun puts her eye on the scope as she aims outwards and says, "It's the apocalypse. I've changed." Jeongyeon replies, "You're age didn't change. Don't act like you're older." Dahyun says, "BOOM! Collateral! That's 23!"

Jeongyeon says, "Enough." Dahyun glances at her confused as Jeongyeon smirks and says, "It's my turn." Dahyun pouts and says, "What? You can go tomorrow, it's almost morning anyway."

The older forcefully takes the rifle and aims. The Dubu Squad has been practicing their aim recently. They usually practiced with targets but now that their Eagle Bus is working, they can roam and clear the zombies out. Jeongyeon steadily aims and slowly presses on the trigger.

Once the bang is heard, the zombie drops. She cheers, "BOOM HEADSHOT!"

Namjoon suddenly takes the rifle and says, "I can't trust you two with anything." Jeongyeon blushes and says, "Y-you're awake?" He groans in annoyance, "How can I not be? You're yelling and these guns are loud as hell!"

Dahyun chuckles as Jeongyeon glares at the younger.

to be continued...