Chapter 13: Saved

{If you're confused about the repetitive part and feeling of deja vu, I'm sorry. I edited this chapter because I had to make adjustments to my last one. So please reread the last one before this to understand the slight changes I've made. Some of this was moved from the former version of Chapter 12 so I get why it sounds the same because it is the same. Sorry for the inconvenience and I'll make sure it won't happen again.}

- author guy

__________

Dahyun yells, "FIREEEEE!"

Jimin is inside the Eagle Bus with Mina as she rests up. Namjoon is currently driving the bus while Chaeyoung, Yoongi, and Jeongyeon pour out gasoline in the streets. Dahyun ignites the fire with her pistol and they leave a massive trail on the zombies.

Dahyun yells, "YOONGI! SAY YOUR PART!" Yoongi pouts and she yells back, "As leader, I command you to sing it!" Chaeyoung chuckles as Yoongi rolls his eyes in annoyance. He says, "Byultaoruene."

Dahyun yells, "FIREEEE!" Jeongyeon asks, "Are you sure this will deal with the zombies?" The power hungry dubu nods as she says, "We attract them with our noise and lights and they can't react fast enough to the fire. We'll send them to hell!"" Chaeyoung asks, "Aren't we just cooking them? They're probably going to die before they turn back to normal. Dahyun, they're people too."

Dahyun shakes her head as she says, "Ahh, my youngling. Once the fire ignites, the zombies will make contact and their clothes will light on fire. If it's anything like Mina, then they'll try their best to stop the fire and run away. And that's Commander Dahyun to you!"

Jeongyeon replies, "That didn't answer her question." The tofu says, "Shhh, when have I ever been wrong? Trust your dubu commander." Chaeyoung whispers, "She's crazy..." Yoongi nods as they proceed to light a massive fire in the middle of the streets.

Meanwhile inside the bus, Namjoon says loudly, "Jimin, do you mind driving?" Jimin looks up from the sleeping Mina and says, "Why? Are you tired?" Namjoon shakes his head and says, "I should check up on Mina. You know, try to study what happens once we cure zombies, check for side effects or learn more about what's going on." Jimin replies, "Don't you think, we should ask Mina for permission first?"

Mina whispers, "I-it's fine." Jimin turns to her with widen eyes as he says, "Y-you're awake?" She smiles and nods her head. He says, "Why are you awake? Go back to sleep, you need to rest up." Mina smiles and says, "It's fine. Seeing your face makes me feel better." Jimin stares at her and feels her forehead. He says, "Are you still sick? You're more flirty than usual." She frowns and asks, "You don't like it?" Namjoon suddenly interrupts the couple's moment as he says, "See, she's okay with it. Just come here and drive straight for a while." Jimin stands and for the first time in forever, he leaves Mina's side to drive the bus.

Mina sits up and Jimin constantly looks back to see if everything is okay. He grabs a nearby thermometer and a stethoscope. Namjoon checks her pulse and breathing and her temperature. After seeing that she's fairly normal, Namjoon says in a calm and serious voice, "Mind taking off your shirt?"

Jimin swerves the bus causing everyone to yell as he yells, "WHAT? WHY DO YOU NEED TO DO THAT?" Mina chuckles and says quietly, "It's okay Jiminie, don't you trust him?" Jimin sighs and nods.

She takes off her shirt to reveal her bra and bare stomach. Jimin's not looking at the road anymore, he constantly looks back to make sure Namjoon keeps his hands to himself and of course at Mina.

Namjoon asks, "Mind if I touch you a bit, to check for rashes, bumps, or other abnormal things? I promise I won't-" Jimin steps on the break suddenly and yells, "GET AWAY!" Namjoon smiles and says, "Jimin, it's for scie-" Jimin interrupts, "I'll do it. Just tell me what to do, and I'll let you know what I feel. I know a little science. I'll be the only one touching Mina."