Chapter 19: The Hotel

|Jin and Nayeon|

Nayeon walks out her room to see Jin staring at the television. She approaches him and says, "Good morning." He turns to her and smiles. Jin then says, "Don't you miss the apocalypse?" Nayeon nods slightly and says, "It had its silver linings." He says, "I do miss the days when it was just two of us and we didn't care about anything in the world."

Nayeon says, "I bet you do." He raises his eyebrows and says, "What?" She says, "Well, you were alone with... me. So I bet you missed it when I gave you all that attention." Jin smiles and says, "Are you implying that I want your attention." She nods shamelessly as Jin snorts and says, "As if. Weren't you the one that ran straight to the door when I came home?"

Nayeon scoffs and says, "Me?" He nods and says, "Like a dog when their favorite person walks in the front door." She raises her voice, "Did you just call me a dog?" Jin cups her chin and says, "A very cute dog." Nayeon smirks and says, "You should be honored right now. Not just anyone can touch this heavenly face." Jin takes her hand and places it on his cheek as she says, "No, you should be honored. This is the worldly renowned most handsome face in the world."

Nayeon says, "I thought Jungkook won that spot." Jin rolls his eyes and says, "Clearly that list is biased because if it was real and legit, I would've won it every year." Nayeon caresses his cheeks and says, "Wow, you are really in love with me right now." Jin smiles and says, "I don't fall in love with girls, they fall for me."

Nayeon smiles and says, "Sounds like bullshit, I can feel your cheeks burning up." Jin, with his hand still on her chin, pulls her face closer and plants a kiss on her lips. Nayeon then grasps behind his neck and aggressively pulls him closer until they're full on making out on his couch.

Jin's eyes flutter to a sight he can get used to.

He turns to his side so can he fully see Nayeon laying next to him. Jin smiles and cups her cheeks. His heart suddenly quickens as today is the day. The day he admits defeat and confess his love for Nayeon. There are some days where he has to put his massive pride and confidence aside, and he'd do that any day for Nayeon.

Nayeon's eyes flutter open and she's greeted by a sight any woman would kill for, Jin smiling at her on a bed they shared. Jin suddenly says, "Nayeon..."

She raises her eyebrow and he says, "I admit defeat" Nayeon stares at him confused as he says, "I've been meaning to confess to you but I guess it felt weird knowing that the girl won't confess first-" Nayeon interrupts, "Okay, then I love you."

Jin stops her and says, "No, take that back." She stares at him confused and he says, "Take it back!" Nayeon says, "Then I don't love you." Jin smiles proudly and says, "Nayeon, I love you." Nayeon says, "What?"

He smiles and says, "I wanted to say it first." She smirks and says, "You know what they say, whoever say I love you first loves the other person more." Jin frowns and says, "What?" Nayeon says, "I guess you love me more but I don't mind."

Jin says, "You said it first." Nayeon sticks her tongue out and says, "No~ I took it back." Jin smirks and says, "Well, you can't blame me. I'm a loving man, I'm just too generous and humble." She rolls her eyes and asks, "So were you planning anything big today?"

Jin shakes his head and says, "As a matter of fact, yes I prepared something." Nayeon smiles in excitement as he says, "Let's shower, eat breakfast, then head out." She pulls him closer as she says, "Together, we'll do all of those together." Jin smiles and says, "Yeah, I guess. You are Jin's girlfriend." Nayeon scoffs and says, "No, you're Nayeon's boyfriend." He says, "We'll be both then? It's a truce?"

She nods and says, "At least, we can both agree that we are the best power couple in the entire world." Jin nods and says, "Definitely, now let's go. I've been meaning to show you this."

After finishing a long shower full of kisses and a breakfast filled with more kisses, Nayeon suddenly joins Jin into his car. He hands her a blindfold and she smirks, "Kinky." Jin laughs and says, "Sadly, that's not my surprise." Nayeon puts the blindfold on and Jin surprises her with a kiss to make sure she can't see anything. Once he sees her jump, he smiles and says, "Don't worry, it's not too far from here."

Several minutes later, Jin taps her shoulder and says, "You can take it off now." Nayeon takes off the blind fold and gives her eyes some time to adjust to the light. Jin says, "Ta da!" Nayeon stares at the building a bit confused as he says, "They rebuilt the hotel we stayed in." She smiles and says, "So you got us a room?"

Jin smiles cheekily and says, "Nope. Guess again." Nayeon says, "We're eating lunch here?" He shakes his head as she says, "They have a mural for us inside?" Jin thinks for a bit and says, "Well, you're right but that's not the answer."

Nayeon feeling a bit irritated says, "Just tell me already!" Jin smiles and hints, "Look at the name of the hotel." Nayeon turns to see it and reads out, "Saranghae?" He nods as she says, "What is that supposed to mean?"

Jin smiles and says, "Well, I wasn't supposed to confess to you this morning but you kind of forced me to. This was my original plan." Nayeon says, "I'm still lost." He smiles and says, "I bought this hotel and named it Saranghae because I was going to use it to confess to you."

Nayeon blushes and says, "Y-you bought the hotel?" He nods and she asks, "And you named it Saranghae for me?" He nods and she says, "And there's a mural of us in there?" Jin nods and he says, "And I got the penthouse just for us." Nayeon quickly runs inside in excitement as Jin stares at her in disbelief. He mutters, "Shouldn't she be thanking me?"

Jin follows her inside to see her completely absorbed. Nayeon then runs to Jin and leaps into him. Jin is taken a back but he smiles as he caresses her back. He can feel tears running down her face as she says, "Y-you're the best." Jin whispers, "No, you're the best."

To be continued...