Chapter 8: Cuddles

|Dubu Squad|

"She's really a baby."

Jeongyeon nods and says, "She's more active now that there's nothing holding her back. But yeah, when she's asleep. She's such a baby." Namjoon chuckles and says, "I really never expected her to be the leader type."

Jeongyeon says, "Why? She is the leader of the School Meal Club." He chuckles and says, "Oh yeah, the Maknae line! I completely forgot about that." She laughs along with him as she says, "You should get some rest. I can stay on patrol."

Namjoon shakes his head and says, "I can't sleep." She says, "You're still worried?" He nods his head and says, "I just want to know if they're alive or not." Jeongyeon nods and says, "Yeah, but which is worst. Knowing they're dead or knowing that they're living through this hell?"

Namjoon stays quiet and says, "I-I don't know. I just..." Jeongyeon replies a bit flustered, "Sorry, I was getting too deep." He chuckles and says, "It's fine. But I wish they were alive. After all, it's not that bad here." She raises an eyebrow and he says, "Well, if you look on the bright side it could be worst. At least we don't have to worry about working, getting hate comments, being careful of scandals, and no more taxes."

Jeongyeon smiles and says, "Yeah, I guess we're more free now." He nods and says, "And all we have to do is survive. It feels like our trainee days." She chuckles and says, "I guess... In a way."

Dahyun whispers while pretending to sleep, "Just kiss already..."

Namjoon and Jeongyeon overhear her as the two stand in front of the laying Dahyun. She "wakes up" and stretches while rubbing her eyes. She glances at the two and says, "Ahh, that was a good nap. You two can go to sleep now." Jeongyeon chuckles then says, "Fine but I better not be on fire when I wake up."

A few minutes later and Jeongyeon is asleep. Dahyun tries to tickle her to make sure she's sleeping and when she sees no reaction she turns to Namjoon. She says, "As Dubu Squad leader, I order you to tell me the truth." Namjoon glances at her confused as she asks, "Do you like Jeongyeon?"

Namjoon nods and says, "She's organized and clean. Of course, I like her." Dahyun shakes her head and says,, "No. I'm asking if you like like her. As in a woman." Namjoon pauses and says, "W-well... She would make a great wife and girlfriend. She's organized, well-dressed, funny, and beautiful... I never really thought of her like that."

Dahyun smirks and says, "So is that a yes?" Namjoon says, "I-I would love to have a girlfriend like her but I don't... have any romantic feelings for her." She says, "That's fine. The feelings would come later! Good job. As leader of Dubu Squad, I promote you to Captain." He chuckles and says, "Thank you ma'am."

|Yoongi, Taehyung, Sana, and Chaeyoung|

Sana whispers, "I-It's so cold." Taehyung nods as the two lie next to each other. They glance at the other two and are shocked. The innocent strawberry that is Chaeyoung is currently clinging onto the shirtless Yoongi with a blanket over them. Taehyung whispers, "Here, have the rest of the blanket." Sana says, "But you'll freeze."

Taehyung smiles and says, "I'm too hot to freeze." She pouts and says, " We both know that's not true. L-let's just cuddle." It's too dark to see their red faces but both of their cheeks are blazing as Sana felt embarrassed saying it aloud and Taehyung can't seem to respond at the intimate request. He says, "Are you okay with it?" Sana says hesitantly, "I-I don't know but I don't want to freeze to death and I don't want you to freeze to death."

Taehyung moves closer to her and hugs her keeping his hands in safe areas. Sana whispers, "I won't get too close. I promise."

A few minutes later...

Sana is sleeping like a baby while Taehyung couldn't sleep at all. They're not cold anymore as the two agreed to cuddle for warmth. But Sana did not keep her promise at all.

She's currently directly on top of Taehyung with her arms wrapped around his neck and her cheek on his cheek. He can feel her heartbeat on his chest and hear all her breathing. Taehyung can't help but feel flustered as the woman he had on his back is now on his chest. He's not cold anymore, he's actually burning because of how wrong it feels.

He notice Yoongi wake up and turn to him. Yoongi winks then goes back to sleep. Taehyung slowly moves his head so Sana's face can get off his but as her face falls, so does his facial expression. Her face falls to his neck with her lips directly on his neck. Her breathing starts to tickle him and once her lips make contact with his neck, his face lights a blaze.

Taehyung is flustered but by in no means does he want her to stop or get off him. He can't sleep but at the same time he's not complaining at all. It'll be even better if she did this to him while they were awake.

Morning soon hits and Taehyung doesnt remember when he fell asleep. He wakes up to the bright sun and brightest woman. Sana raises her head to show her squirrel like face. She smiles and says, "I told you cuddling was a good idea." Taehyung says, "You promised not to get too close." She yawns as she's still a bit sleepy and says in her grainy and morning voice, "But you felt so comfortable!"

Taehyung says, "It's okay. I didn't mind at all." Yoongi interrupts, "I bet you didn't. Stop flirting, let's go. We need to move while the sun is up." Taehyung smirks and says, "Flirting? Weren't you basically clinging onto Chaeyoung like a koala on a tree." Chaeyoung joins in and says, "We do it every night, don't make it weird."

Sana says, "It's not weird. We're just saying you two make a good couple." Chaeyoung and Yoongi blush as Taehyung says, "That's exactly what we were thinking!" Yoongi clears his throat and says, "L-let's go!"

To be continued...