Chapter 7: Mina

|Jungkook and Tzuyu|

Jungkook whispers, "Shh, Tzuyu please." Tzuyu puts her hand over her mouth as she stops herself from crying. Once the zombie passes by, Jungkook quickly wipes the tears off of her cheek and scoffs, "I thought you were the savage maknae. You're just a little baby." Tzuyu whines, "S-stop!"

Jungkook smiles and says, "It's been 2 months, you should be used to seeing them." She stutters, "T-they're so scary up close." Jungkook continues to wipe her cheeks and says, "Your unnies should see you now." She swats his hand and says, "I'm not a baby."

Jungkook says cutely, "You're my baby." Tzuyu smacks his arm rather strongly and he winces as he says, "I was kidding."

He then stands and notice the sun rising. Jungkook says, "Let's find a better place to hide." Tzuyu stands up as he helps her and the two maknaes wander the streets. Tzuyu suddenly says, "I wonder what happened to all the dogs. I haven't seen a zombie dog yet." Jungkook says, "You're right. I hope they're all safe." Tzuyu nods and says, "If all the dogs were zombies, I'd definitely give up."

Jungkook chuckles and says, "Doesn't matter if they're zombies or not, I'm not letting you die." Tzuyu rolls his eyes as she says, "You're such a flirt. I wonder what you'll be like if you were stuck with a guy." He says, "I'll make him fall in love with me just like I did with you." Tzuyu stops walking and places her hands on her hips as she says, "I didn't fall for you. You probably fell for me."

Jungkook says, "What? Me? Fall for you? Ha, I can't believe you're still making jokes during the apocalypse." Tzuyu says, "I'm making jokes? You're making jokes, I can't believe you think I'll ever fall for you."

Jungkook suddenly points behind her and yells, "WHY IS A ZOMBIE AWAKE!"

Tzuyu shrieks and quickly runs behind him.

He then turns to her and says, "I told you, you're my baby." Tzuyu blushes as she notices her hands all over his back. She shoves him forward and says, "Who's making jokes now..."

Jungkook stumbles a bit and pats her head as he says, "Shh babygirl, I know you're scared." Tzuyu huffs then walks in front of him completely pissed. He chases after her as he says, "Do you even know where you're going?"

Tzuyu says, "Away from your immature ass." He runs by her side, chuckles, and says, "I'm sorry. I can stop if you want." She continues to walk forward as Jungkook whines, "Come on~ I was just joking around. I'll be more serious now. I promise."

She continues to walk as she's not listening to him at all. Tzuyu suddenly stops and Jungkook smiles. He says, "Look, I-" Tzuyu shuts him up with her hand whispers, "Shhh."

"MINA WAKE UP!"

Jungkook hears it and pauses. Tzuyu suddenly takes her time in listening for the voice again.

"MINA PLEASE! I JUST GOT YOU BACK!"

She says, "Let's go." They suddenly sprint towards the voice and Jungkook follows behind for a bit only to outrun her and take the lead.

The two notice Jimin and Mina on the ground as Tzuyu tears up and says, "Mina unnie?"

|Jimin and Mina|

Jimin fixes his shirt as he calms himself down. He puts his mask on and gently knocks on the door. A few seconds later, the door opens to reveal a shy penguin. Mina curses, "You should have texted! You're lucky that I'm the only one home. If my unnies saw you, they'd definitely catch on then-"

He interrupts her by pecking her lips and says, "Let's go." She blushes and quietly walks out her dorm. Mina puts a mask on as she asks, "Where are we going today?" He smiles and says, "The arcade? The movies?" Mina smiles and says, "All of the above?" He nods and intertwines their hands.

The two go in Jimin's car and he asks, "Where do you want to eat?"

No reply.

He asks, "Mina?"

No reply.

Jimin turns his head from the front and glances at the passenger. A zombie quickly jumps on his face but it's not just any zombie. It's Mina. Jimin yells, "AHHHH"

He quickly gets up and notices that he's sweating bullets. Jimin wipes his forehead and says, "A dream..."

He quickly turns to Mina and notices that she's still asleep. He sighs in relief as he puts his hand on her forehead.

Still asleep.

He quickly notices her dry lips and says, "Your lips are dry again..." He gently licks his lips and connects them with Mina's. After a few seconds, he backs away and says, "Wasn't a true love's kiss supposed to wake up the sleeping beauty?"

Mina chuckles and Jimin touches his lips, "Does that mean you love me?" She smiles weakly and says, "I feel like crap." Jimin hushes her lips and says, "You still have a fever." She tries to get up but suddenly feels a sting on her foot. Jimin holds her in concern and says, "Hey, relax..." Mina whispers, "Jimin. My foot. It hurts."

He smiles and says, "Then I'll massage it." He takes off the blanket and takes off her sock which is covered in dirt and blood.

Wait, blood?

Jimin takes it off and Mina hisses in pain. He suddenly gasps, as he sees it clearly. Mina asks, "Jimin? Is everything okay?" Jimin whispers, "A... a..."

Mina says, "A what? Finish your sentence."

"A bite mark."

Mina's mind suddenly blanks out as tears flow down her tears. "A-a bite mark?" Jimin whispers, "B-but, why aren't you?"

Mina's head suddenly throbs and says, "J-jimin. My head. It hurts." Jimin lays her down gently and says, "Relax. You just woke up. This bite mark could have been from something else." She yells in frustration and anger, "WHAT ELSE COULD HAVE BIT ME!"

Tears form in Jimin's eyes as he says, "You've been fine for 2 months. You'll be fine. I promise." Mina whispers, "If not being conscious for 2 months is fine, then I'd rather die." Jimin raises his voice, "MINA! Don't think like that! I'll get you through this. I'll protect you and we'll fix this."

She whispers as the tears start to flow, "How? How are you going to fix this?" Jimin says, "I'll find a way. If I have to travel around the world to get you back, I would do it without hesitation. If I have to fight off every single zombie in the world, then I would do it without hesitation. Just... don't give up on yourself because I haven't yet."

She tears up and whispers, "K-kill me." Jimin looks at her in shock as he says, "What? No, I'm going to cure you." Mina whispers again, "Please, I don't want to hurt you." Jimin says, "And I cant hurt you. Mina you know I love you and I'll save you no matter what."

Mina finally smiles and whispers back, "I love you, Park Jimin. Jimin smiles back but it disappears as her head falls. Jimin becomes worried and whispers, "M-mina? Mina, are you there?"

She lies on the ground with no movement as Jimin picks her head up and whispers, "Mina?" He feels her pulse but there's nothing. Her breathing is almost gone and Jimin tries his best to give her CPR and mouth to mouth but nothing is working.

Her body grows limp as Jimin yells, "MINA WAKE UP!"

"MINA PLEASE! I JUST GOT YOU BACK!"

...

"Mina unnie?"

to be continued...