Thirty-Five

Jackson

I lay in my bed, for the first time in my life im not doing anything and it's a breath of fresh air but im still unsatisfied. I want to do something.

So I went to the kitchen to have a mug of hot chocolate and bringing it upstairs to my study room, as always, I slow down my pace as I pass by her room. I miss her. I miss the loudness in this house. Now i'm alone.

I sighed and sat down on my office chair, put down my mug as I started scribbling some of my thoughts. Not too long after graduation I thought about being in the world of music, so i tried building myself a foundation whereas I can stand and produce my own music.

Starting brand new chapter from today at dawn...

Wish I can say these words to you beside the fireplace now...

I just keep on writing on whatever pops my head, sometimes i would think if her, and sometimes I just write whatever is the condition right now.

I furrowed my eyebrows. This was supposed to make me busy, not be reminded of her.

I sighed and took a sip from my hot choco and my phone vibrated from the pocket. I almost dropped the phone when I see a newly created group chat from "Double B" as stated. He knew who was that and boy he missed them.

Youngjae

Geunyang useoboneungotdo
Nan eoryeowo
I jidokhan trauma trauma

I stood up and bowed to the clapping people, leaving the piano behind and picking up some donations or money that the audience of Hongdae dropped on my box.

"Woah, this was a lot" I mumbled as I count off some numerous 50,000 wons. The orphange will be so happy.

I've been donating at an orphanage for a while now by using the money I earned while singing on the streets.

It was a benefit for me because I love music and making music and at the same time I miss my home. And this home is an orphanage where I met Song Jihyun. No she was not an orphan but instead her parents were planning on adopting, but didn't further proceed. Long story, short, I am am orphan and i met her there. We became close and she made me feel like family.

I smiled at the memory. She was important to me and the sad memory that happened back then was always hunting me.

It's been a while so I plan on visiting her soon. I grabbed my phone to see a new notification. "New group chat created by Double B"

I furrowed my eyebrows, who the hell is double B...

I opened it and there was no chats, but the newly added members was slowly appearing and my smiled widened. I miss them so much.

Yugyeom

I lay on the floor exhausted as I kept dancing for the last two hours. It helps my mind off things.

I kept on practicing and practicing until I get every moves perfectly.

For a while stared at myself on the wide mirror and observe. "Woah I lost weight" I mumbled as I drink from my bottle. I got startled az I heard barking from the door. I looked at thw mirror to see the person coming to the studio.

My eyes immediately widened as I saw Youngjae hyung, carrying Coco in his arms. My first thought would be that sad night where I got abducted and hyung was shot.

I shook my thoughts away and focused back on Youngjae.

"Hyung! What brings you here?" I bro hugged him and kissed coco. We and Youngjae stayed in touch, while the others? Well we just got separated ofter graduated. I guess no one was there to not let that happen.