t h i r t y - o n e

It was pitch black, all of them can clearly see a red blinking device that was on the floor. Mark turned on his flashlight from his phone and quickly went to the device.

"Aish!!" He yelled frustratingly  pulling his hair. He picked up the device and showed it to JB. "This is Yugyeom's" He said coldy.

"Fuck" Jackson hussed under his breath. He turned to JB with a glare.

"What now JB. You said you had a plan" He said, crossing his arms. JB just stood there, staring at the device, held by the oldest.

"You and your plans Jaebeom-ah!! Why did it fail now?!" Jackson yelled, taking off his leather jacket and his vests.

"Gyeom-ah..." JB whispered l, taking the device from Mark.

"Now Jinyoung is out there with him. He might be with Yugyeom" Mark said.

The other young one, Bambam was exploring the place, not caring about the argument that was happening as he doesnt see the point of even fighting in this situation since none of them knew this would happen.

He sighed, walking around with his flashlight and one thing caught his eye made him freeze into the spot, heart beating faster than normal as he stopped breathing.

"Hyung..." He whispered trying to get the attention of his brothers but he was ignored. He took a step back slowly getting farther from the explosive that he was seeing.

He looked at them. "Hyung!" All attention went to him. JB looked at him at first but then caught the attention of the device behind him. His eyes widened.

"A bomb" JB whispered.

"What?" Jackson asked.

"A fucking bomb Jackson!" JB exclaimed and started pacing back and forth.

JB took out his phone and started dialing the number he didn't thought he would be dialing, all because she is their only hope now.

~~~

Back in the hospital, Jihyun, still has not come into her senses since Jinyoung's device were disabled, was startled as her phone suddenly rang from the table. He looked at the caller, it was JB.

"Ya JB! Where are you?! What happened? Are you all okay? Jinyoung's--" She blabbered.

"Jihyun, listen to me..." JB said from the other line and she went silent, focusing on what the other will say.

"Jaehyun has Jinyoung and Yugyeom. The plan was ruined, it was a bait" She gasped and put her hand on her mouth. She can't even cry at the moment as she was still absorbing the news.

"I need you to do something." Jb continued. "I need you to find out where Youngjae's device is right now."  She nodded, even though he doesnt see her. She got confused for a moment but didn't bother asking questions and just go with it.

She looked at the laptop once again while holding the phone against her ear. She looked at Youngjae's GPS, clearly visible and activated as it go farther from where the boys are now.

"I see it" She said.

"Okay that's good. That's where Jaehyun is right now" I furrowed my eyebrows and bit my lower lip.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered.

"Jinyoung placed it on him. So now Jihyun, for the mean time, I need you call the police and tell them the address of this warehouse, we're locked in here"

"Okay okay"

"And don't forget to tell them that... it has a bomb inside"

"A what?!" She yelled, almost dropping the phone. How can he be so calm right now.

She ended the call and started calling the police, gave them the address and what JB instructed.

She dropped down to the couch, staring at the red dot where Jaehyun is headed. Not too long, the red dot has stopped and looked at it closely. They are at some building, rather abandoned again, of course. Where could Jaehyun could even hide.

She checked the address and took a picture from her phone and stood up. I needed to do something.

She walked towards Youngjae and stared at him for a while before putting away some hair strands from his face.

On the other hand, Youngjae, who was half asleep, groggily opened his eyes to see Jihyun smiling at him warmly. He didn't know if he was dreaming or if it was real, nevertheless he closed his eyes once again before hearing his friends voice.

"I'll be back" Jihyun whispered.

She made her way towards the door and leave. Grabbing a taxi and drives away to save the lives if her loved ones.

~~~~

"Hyung!" The youngest screamed, trying not to be so happy in the situation, realizing his hyung is in the same danger as him. Jinyoung ran towards Yugyeom and hugged him in disbelief.

Jinyoung widened his eyes as he see condition of Yugyeom. All bruised up, bleeding lip. His hair was everywhere, and sweats were building up on his face. Jinyoung was the same though, although his bruises were still just building up.

"Are you hurt anywhere else?" The older one asked, scanning the younger one. He just shook his head.

The guards left them locked up for the mean time, so they are all alone.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you" Jinyoung's voice cracked.

"No, hyung. I'm okay. I just want to get out of here" He sighed.

"Don't worry. Help is coming, im positive to that" Jinyoung assured Yugyeom. They both sat there, leaned against the cold, hard wall, thinking of whatever possible things that can happen.