t w e n t y - f o u r

Just after a moment of lots of planning with the boys, I decided to talk to Jinyoung.

I went to our room and see him sitting at the edge of the bed with his head resting on his hand. I walked over to him and sat beside him.

He sniffled and looked at me and gave me a crushing hug. I quickly returned and wrapped my arms around him.

"Hey, shhhh. Everything's okay" I whispered and he lets go of me.

"I dont want you to leave me Jihyun" He spoke, his voice were raspy. I sighed and let a tear fall from my eyes and he reached them out to wipe them.

"I'm not going anywhere okay? I'm doing this for us. It wont end, and this is the only plan we have" i explained to him softly.

"What if he's done something worse??" I only shook my head and held his hand.

"Trust me on this. He won't. If he would hurt someone it should be you, since you're his target. But im not letting that happen."

"Why do you always do this? Why do you always put yourself first rather than other people?" He snapped and I just stayed calm and smiled at him.

"Because this is who I am. And because I love you so much. I never ever risked anything before but what I am sure of is that risking myself in this plan will all be worth it, because i'll be with you." With that he cupped my cheeks and connected his lips onto mine. It was passionate and pure. I never want to leg go of his touch.

"I love you" he releases those words through the kiss and before i know it, this interaction has been getting heated. His kiss are getting rough as he gently push me on the bed and I snaked my arms around his neck.

His hand went under my shirt and began brushing his hands my skin on the waist. I let out a moan as I feel that heat sensation down there and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue in.

"Hey guys, let's get--- OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU EATING NOONA" We both stopped and looked at the doorway to see a very disgusted looking Bambam. I quickly covered my face on Jinyoung's clothed chest, trying to fight the embarrassing blush that is building up on my face.

"Dude" i heard jinyoung say in a 'what the hell' tone and I just chuckled.

"You could've waited on your honeymoon! Jeez!" I looked at Bam as he was looking frustrated at the scene he just saw. "And we're going out for lunch, so be ready" he cleared his throat and ran out the room screaming for his hyungs. Probably to share what he just saw.

Jinyoung turned to me and he gave me a cheeky smile. "Let's continue shall we..." I just smacked his arms and got up, getting ready.

"Oww" he said rubbing his arms. I just laughed.

"That was embarrassing" I shook my head and face palmed myself.

"Yeah next time we'll lock the door" with his words, I smacked his arm playfully again.

"Bam's right, we should wait till honeymoon" i looked at the mirror and see Jinyoung from behind as he snaked his arms around my waist and his head above my shoulders.

"Then, i cant wait for our honeymoon"  he whispered making me shiver and blush.

"Yah, let's get ready or the boys will be suspicious" I said and he nods, releasing me.

"Hey babe..." I looked at his direction, and I raised my eyebrows wanting him to continue. "I'll t-take you out on a date" he stuttered.

I choked on my own saliva and looked at him flattered. "A date?"

"Yeah, why not?" He shrugged.

"Why do you sound so nervous?" I asked him. He's so cute.

"I haven't asked anyone out seriously okay" i widened my eyes.

"Seriously? You're getting married and havent asked anyone out?" I babbled.

"Well sorry, i only ask people when im sure of them" i blushed and smiled.

"You are so cute baby" i giggle pinching his cheeks. "Of course i'll go out with you"

He smiled widely and gave me a a peck on the lips and hugged me, a hug worth having for the rest of my life.

------

A/N I'll add some smut in this story and soon lmao