t w e n t y - t h r e e

A/N Completely random guys, but I hope y'all are okay. Stay healthy and hydrated. Drink your vitamins and always wear masks when going outside!

..
...

~Flashback~

I slightly gained my conciousness and I felt someone carrying me onto his shoulders. I was so weak i could not do anything. By the time the person threw me into his car, I took all my might to sit down. He looked at me and smirked.

"Miss me?" He said wickedly. Jaehyun. Who else.

I tremble in fear and unable to move. "Come with me and i'll let your boyfriend live" my eyes widened. He has Jinyoung. No.

"N-no please don't hurt him" this was no use. I cant handle this myself. Who knows if he's telling the truth or not. Either way i need back up and only JB can help me.

"Bout time to follow my rules now is it?" The asshole said.

"I-i'll c-come with you" I stuttered.

"Awe how sweet of you caring so much for him" he smiled evilly but it soon vanished with a deadly stare. "It disgust me." He spat.

"What do you want!?" I yelled. And he just smirked evilly.

"I want that precious boyfriend of yours to go down together with his father" he said as if it was just a piece of popping a pulp.

"They're your family, you cant do that!" With that his hand landed on my face. I held my right cheek, trying to fight off the stinging sensation.

"The only family I have was long gone. They killed my father." I just chuckled.

"He commited suicide. They have nothing to do with whatever your father has decided to do with his own life" he was about to slap me again but was cut off by his phone ringing. He cursed loudly and pushed me harshly inside the car and slams the door.

He held his mask down as he was outside the car, talking to someone by his phone.

I took this opportunity to go out and ran for my life. Soon, I heard his screams, meaning he was just right behind me. I continue to ran as fast as I could and as I reach the hotel building, I yelled at the guards on the entrance.

With that, Jaehyun stopped dead in his tracts and cursed before running to the opposite direction as the guards follow him. Dumbass.

One of the guards approached me. "Ma'am, you're wounded. We need get you to the clinic" he said on a professional tone and rather calmly. I shake my head and told him i was fine and needed to go to my room asap. Before he could even talk, I ran through the elevator and was closed just in time anyone can come in.

All these energy was probably the adrenaline rush. I certainly dont know what I was doing, all I know is that I needed to see JB and save Jinyoung.

End of flashack

"What an idiot" Jackson said through his gritted teeth. "No offense Jinyoung but your cousin is mentally unstable"

"None taken" He just chuckled.

After all the misunderstanding from both of them last night, they finally made up. But of course, with Jinyoung making him a deck of pancakes for breakfast, with a plating like a fine dining in a five star hotel. You know, with bunch of strawberries and drizzles of chocolate syrup, not to mention how artsy the powdered sugar was poured. It was hilarious he could've ordered room service but Jackson demanded effort.