t w e n t y - f i v e

A/N Thank you for still reading this! Thank you for the 400+ reads, means a lot 🙏

-----

Partly that mini weekend getaway was not bad at all? Well except that incident that happened.

It was really fun, it felt like I hadnt smiled and laughed like that in ages, not to mention my all time unrequited love for my boyfriend is already voided. I feel like living a dream, a dream that I dont wanna wake up to.

Right now we are back in Jackson's place if y'all forgot im actually staying at his place because of what happened at the dorm. The landlord called and told me my room is now secured and cleaned and that im free to come back with a free offer of my stay on the present month as their conpensation due to their lack of security. Personally i dont think they it was their security, it was just people, having the ability to do bad things.

Althought I told them i wont be back anytime soon since the boys and I agreed on staying together in case something happens again.

The other boys are here already since it is afternoon nd school is over, while the rest of us are still on that one month privelege that JB talked out on our principal.

"So this is yours" JB distributed some sort of tiny device that looks like a mini stud.

"What are these for hyung?" Yugyeom asked, looking at the thing closely.

"These are tracking devices and you all will be wearing this from now on. Wether it be on your pocket or studded on your clothes, it doesnt matter. As long as it is within you" JB replied. The other boys were still analyzing on what was happening but soon realize and gave him an understanding nod.

"Damn JaaayyBeee where did you get this?" Bambam said.

"I have my ways. And dont drop honorifics" We all chuckled and put our mini devices on our pockets.

"You are to wear this all the time okay? At all cost. We'll make this plan successful" Mark spoke making us all nod.

"Wait wait, why do we need these when Jihyun's the only one going to him?" Jackson said, crossing his arms.

"Right hyung, i thought we are out of this plan?" Youngjae added with a hint of fear in his voice.

"You're not, and that's final. This is just for precautionary measures incase something happens not just to Jinhyun. We are all close to both of them anyway, so we all need some way to contact eachother" JB explained.

"Alright, i trust you hyung" Youngjae gave JB a thumbs up and kept his device.

"So, any questions?" Mark asked.

"You haven't really explained the plan hyung" Bambam said ssrcastically. Mark just realized it and laughed.

"Oh yeah right, well the plan starts when Jihyun gets captured. All of us in this room will live a normal everyday life, so Jaehyun wont have any suspicions. So the plan for now is to make Jaehyun think that everything's back to normal whereas in reality, it'll be just a bait, then he gets her, and then we get track and get him. Clear?"

Wow that was actually the first time i heard mark talk much. I look at the other boys and they all nodded in response. To be quite honest i am just shit scared myself, and what's making me more scared is when my boyfriend beside me is really silend and staring into space.

I looked at him and nudged him and he looked back, blinked many times and smiled warmly.

"You okay?" I asked him. He just nodded and smiled at me, reaching for my hand.

"Jihyun noona, would you mind if I go to the kitchen and help myself?" Youngjae asked shyly.

"Um excuse me this is my house" jackson retorted and glaired at youngjae.

"Is everyone hungry though?" I asked everyone from the room and they all nod. "Okay then, i'll make you something" i stood up and went to the kitchen, hearing them laughing at Jackson's whiny voice.

After a while of making bunch of sandwiches for them and glasses of orange juice, I decided to come back to the boys and I can already hear muffling voices. But as soon as I became visible, they all went silent. Awkward silence.

"U-uhm, what were you guys talking about?" I asked laughing nervously.

"Oh! Jihyun, let me help you" Mark said and made his way towards me and grab the tray of food from my hands.

Before I even sat down they all started digging and fill up their mouths as no one said a word.

"WAH, this is good noona!" Yugyeom said with his mouth full, giving me a thumbs up.

"IT'S REALLY GOOD" Youngjae also added. I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon guys it's just peanut butter? I might also added some laxatid into it..." i said, everyone stopped eating and looked at me with horrendous expressions, as if they want to puke it.

"Im kidding guys" I said while laughing. "You should've seen your faces!" I said holding my stomach.

"Jihyun-ah you!" Jackson made his way towards me, ready pounce at me but Jinyoung, my savior, acted as my shield while I just kept on laughing.

"Hyunggg" Jackson whined and the boys chuckled at the scene.

"Okay, enough guys" JB said and wr all settle down.

"We better get going, it's getting late we still have school tomorrow" Mark said.

"Aish, I dont wanna go to schooool" Yugyeom whined as he and Bambam made their way out, linked arms.

"Well, lock the doors alright." Jb said. "Jinyoung, you coming?"

"No, hyung, i'll stay"

"WHAT" Jackson exclaimed. "The hell not, I couldnt bear another J into this house" I just laughed at them and JB waved me goodbye and closed the door.

"You really staying?" I turned to Jinyoung and he nodded.

"Yup, i'll stay with you in your room" I blushed and looked down.

"Nope nope nope, no baby making in my watch, in that room, in this house" He said frustratingly.

"Relax Jackson, i just wanna be with my girlfriend" Jinyoung said as he slumped his arms around my shoulders.

"Ugh whatever, I swear to god if i hear moaning-"

"There will be no moaning!" I yelled, cutting Jackson off.

"Ok fine, bye" And with that he made his leave.

Since Jinyoung and I are alone we looked at each other and just laughed again. Damn we crazy.

"Sooo, c'mon spill" I spoke as we settle down.

"What?" He replied curiously.

"What were you talking about earlier?" I asked again.

"Ohh, uhm nothing babe, just the same old thing we talk about" He looked down. "C'mon babe lets go to sleep" i just pouted and followed him to the guest room.

"Jinyoung-ahhh" I whined at him and just pouted. What the hell am I doing.

"What? Stop being cute" He said annoyingly and poked the tip of my nose and I just snorted. He both dragged us to the bed and he just wrapped his arms around me.

I decided to stop whining and just enjoy myself in his arms and bury my head in his chest.

"Hey babe" He spoke and I felt his voice vibrate to my head. I hummed in response.

"I love you" He replied and kissed my forehead. "So much"